Chapter Six

Sana's Point of View

I wake up on Sunday and I hear the faint noise of snoring. I move a little and the noise starts to get a little louder. I turn my head a little to peak over my shoulder and I see a body, but not just anyone's body, it's Tzuyu.

"Wholly shit, it wasn't a dream," I quietly whisper and look at my bedroom floor, which now I can see has my dress, underwear and Tzuyu's jeans, boxers and shirt.

I try my very best to grab her shirt off the floor to throw on over my nakedness not wanting her to see me in the morning in my birthday suit. I try not to make too much noise of move the bed.
I stretch out and have almost got the shirt between my fingers when I feel an arm pull me back into a hard chest.

"What is it that you are trying to do?" I hear a very deep and sleepy voice ask me.

"Trying to get your shirt off the floor," I say.

"Why, do you need to be somewhere this morning or where you planning to kick me out?" she asks laughing.

"Well I wanted to go to the washroom, but didn't want you to see me naked in the day light. Hence me trying to get your shirt," I say a little embarrassed.

"Sha, look at me please," she says turning me to face her.

"What?" I say.

"You are beautiful and I want to see you naked in the morning, afternoon and night. I mean if you'll let me again. I hope you don't regret anything that happened last night. I know I don't," she says grabbing my hips and pulling me closer.

"I don't regret anything. It's just hard for me to believe you want me. I'm so far from what you have wanted in the past," I say looking at her beautiful face.

"That's the whole point. I opened my eyes these last couple of days and realized what I was going after was wrong and that you were so right for so many reasons. Last night when I kissed you, I have never felt anything so strong and passionate in my life and when all this happened when we got back, I don't really think there are the words to describe how or what I felt," she says cupping my face.

"Aww.. Tzutzu, have I made you turn into a softie?" I say smiling, holding onto her wrists.

"Seriously Sha, joking at a time when I am pouring my heart out," she says smiling.

"I felt all that and more. I have wanted all of this since I was 15. I just told myself over the years it would never happen. So my brain is trying to play catch up and process all of this."

"I get it, but I want all of this. I mean if that's what you want. I am really hoping you do," she says.

"More than anything," leaning in and kissing her lips softly.

"Don't start something you aren't going to finish," she says running her hand up my side.

"Who said I wasn't intent on finishing it? I'm getting wet just thinking about it," I say smirking.

I hear Tzuyu suck in a breath of air, "Just how wet, are we talking about?" she asks.

I open up my legs a bit and feel her hand move up my thigh and straight to my core. Rubbing my core a little before pushing a couple fingers inside me.

"Damn Sana, I turn you on this much?"

"You have no idea how much you turn me on," feeling her speed up her fingers.

She leans in and kisses me hard. I moan a little louder into her lips and I feel her cock twitch against my stomach.

"I need to be inside you now," she moans in my ear.

I find the pile of condoms on my nightstand and grab one and giggle to myself. Handing it to her and hearing her open it.

She turns me on my stomach and pushes my hips up. "Fuck you are so sexy," kissing my spine and moving up to my neck.

She pushes the tip of her cock at my entrance, "Please fuck me," I moan.

"Fuck it's hot when you beg me," smacking my ass and thrusting inside me.

I grab the pillow and moan loudly, "Fuck, yes Tzuyu."

I feel her thrust into me harder. Her hands are tight on my hips. "Fuck you feel so damn good."

Her thumb finding my clit and rubbing it faster, "Scream Sna, I want to hear how I make you feel," she commands me and it's such a turn on.

"Yes Tzuyu! fuck me harder, make me cum please," I yell grabbing onto my head board.

She picks up the pace and rubs my clit faster, I feel this feeling in my stomach and I come undone all over her cock. She thrusts a couple more times and finds her release.

She pulls me back against her, "Fuck, that was amazing."

I smile, "The best I ever had," feeling her kiss my neck.

I feel her smile against my neck. "As much as I want to stay here, I am starving. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Tea and some eggs and bacon," I say sitting beside her and wrapping a sheet around myself.

"Sha, don't be shy around me. You look great," she says tugging at my sheet.

"Baby steps," I say smiling.

"Alright, but after we get some food I am bring you right back here or we can make some memories in my bed," she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Not a chance till we change those sheets," I say smiling.

She smiles back and kisses me and then hops over me to grab her boxers and slip them on.

I watch as she leaves my room and I fall back into my pillows. I hear my phone ping on my night table and lean over to grab it. Shaking my head while noticing the amount of condoms Tzuyu brought in.

I look at my phone and see Nayeon's name:

Nayeon : Well what happened when you got home? Mina says nothing is going to happen and I said no way because that kiss was hot.

I laugh a little at the message and wrote back.

Sana : You can tell Mina she lost.

I hit send and waited for the message back, but my phone started to ring and it was Nayeon.
I answered the phone, "Yes Nayeon?"

"Don't yes Nayeon me, spill it, what happened?" she says practically yelling.

"Well, all I am going to say is that it was a late night last night and a very good morning," I say smiling.

"Minatozaki Sana, did you rock Chou Tzuyu's world?" she says laughing.

"3 times last night and once this morning," I say quickly.

"Oh my god. I am so happy for the both of you. You two are so cute together."

"Slow down Nayeon, I don't even know what this means? Maybe it was just a one off. We haven't really talked about it," I say.

"Tzuyu likes you and I mean really likes you. Mina said she nearly bit off Hanbin's head when he asked Tzuyu if you were seeing anyone."

"Oh, Tzuyu never told me that," I say a little in shock.

"Well I really don't think she wanted to talk about another guy wanting you when she was rocking your world," Nayeon says laughing.

"Sha, breakfast is ready and you better come out here in as little as possible cause I want to take you on this counter," I hear Tzuyu shout from the kitchen.

"I got to go, Nay," I say quickly.

"I heard that! and you better sanitize that counter or I am never eating at your place again," she says laughing harder.

I hang up and grab Tzuyu's shirt from last night and a pair of boy shorts. Walking into the kitchen and she looks me up and down like food is the last thing on her mind.

"Fuck, my clothes look really good on you," she says while grabbing and kissing me.
I break the kiss, "What's for breakfast?"

"Well seeing you like this I am going to say you, but food wise we have eggs, bacon, toast and some tea for you and coffee for me," she says.

"Looks and smells delicious," I say.

"I was going to say the same thing about you," she says while kissing behind my ear.

I sit down at the counter and start to eat. Not realizing just how hungry I am. Tzuyu sits beside me and eats her breakfast.

I look over and smile, "Tzuyu, what are we? I mean, if it's a one off, I just need to know so I don't get hurt."

"I told you I am all in. I want all of it. The relationship, the good, the bad and all that comes along with it," she says holding my hand.

"I want that too," I say.

"Good then, we are on the same page. This feels right between us. So Minatozaki Sana, will you be my girlfriend?" she asks me batting her eye lashes.

I laugh a little, "Of course, I would love to be, Chou Tzuyu."

"Great now finish up your breakfast, cause we are not leaving the bedroom. We have 8 years to make up for," she says putting her dishes in the dishwasher and walking out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I ask finishing up my breakfast.

"To change my sheets and then we are going to mess them up till you can't walk tomorrow," she says with a smirk.

And boy did she kept that promise. By the time night rolled around and we were drifting off to sleep my core was aching and my heart was full.

Chou Tzuyu is finally mine.