Chapter 8 'Unforgiving.'

Hello
__________________________________________________________________________

Hua woke in a dark plain, an endless void filled with nothingness. The only light seemed to appear from above, like a sun. She looked around her, everything was dark. She couldn't see anything. The sound of her footsteps clashing with the shallow water below her, echoing in the endless void. 

After a few minutes of trying to find out how she got here, footsteps echoed behind her, not one of the splashes with the water below but one with a hard surface. Her head ached, she remembered this, everything was so blurry in her mind. She couldn't focus. Her eyes blurred as the figure slowly walked their way towards her with each step getting closer and closer. 

"You've finally arrived. I've been waiting." (Unknown)

The figure revealed itself, a female but with a distorted voice. It called out to her in a soothing yet tempting voice. She turned to look at the figure, she focused her eyes on the woman, she had pure white hair, eyes that shined like gold. She remembered someone in her old world, someone with similar features. Someone she cared about dearly. 

The more she tried to remember the more it hurt, clutching her head in pain she panted, taking slow and deep breaths trying to calm herself. The woman was already in front of her, standing idly as she watched Hua in pain. 

Kneeling down, she placed both her hand on the Herrscher's face, cupping the sides of her face to look at her. Hua was still in pain, each time she tried to remember it was replaced with pain. The moment she looked at the person in front of her, her eyes widened. 

This isn't real... 

Why is she here?

She died.

She should be.

She saw her die in front of her face. 

"I assure you. I'm very much real. Just in your head at least. But please, calm down. I don't want to lose you again." (Unknown)

The woman hugged Hua tightly, barely containing her tears that threatened to spill out, the Herrscher was in shock, she knew this was a dream. This wasn't a possibility. Sobs came out of the woman, as she kept hugging Hua tightly. 

"Please, Class Monitor. Remember. We've been through so much..." (Unknown)

Hua didn't know what to say, her heart wanted to embrace the person hugging her so much but she couldn't bring herself to. It was like a part of her life was just gone. Like she had never existed.

The woman pulled away, tears drifted down her face as she stared longingly at the Herrscher, she smiled softly as if she had known her like family. 

"I... Who... are you?" (Hua)

The woman, staring at her had broken down. She didn't know what to say. She can't remember. She just can't. 

"An old friend. Someone dear to you. You were always alone, no one to talk to you, love you, care for you. Remember when I tried catching you hiding secret stashes of food from me? We always fought because of it. I still remember but... do you?" (Unknown)

Her mind went into overload, she screamed as she clutched her head in pure pain, the woman laughed gently, turning into ugly sobs. She wiped her tears as she stood up.