Chapter 2 "Unrivaled."

hi again

________________________________________________________________________________

Ozpin was...

Not expecting this to happen.

No.

It wasn't supposed to happen.

Was it the gods who transported her here? 

He stared intently at the screen of several video cams in the forest and on the ruins. Bringing his mug to his lips, sipping slowly..

"Hm." (Ozpin)

Looking back at the video, seeing her easily dispatch the deathstalker impaling it as if its exoskeleton were a mere joke. Looking closely at the scabbard of the weapon, the Greatsword, he saw a spear in it too. Interesting weapons.

"Interesting weapon of choice. The way she fights is as if she were a Veteran Huntsman." (Ozpin)

"Are you so sure as to accept this mere stranger into the Academy without any documentation? She looks suspicious. That grin as well...It isn't normal." (Glynda)

"Worry less, Glynda. I'll handle it. Prepare for the students to rally in the Amphitheater again. It's time we end this Initiation for the year." (Ozpin)

She nods hesitantly and went back down the elevator, with Ozpin still staring intently at the screen with eyes tracking every movement.

___

 (Back at the Amphitheater)

With the fellow stranger following Ruby and her sister back to this 'Beacon Academy'. An impressive place indeed. A Giant castle mixed in with a school that trains super heroes of sorts.

The remaining students had gathered back at the Amphitheater waiting for the Headmaster to give his speech.

Ozpin walks onto the stage with Glynda by his side, 

"Ahem. Welcome back students. Those who took part in the initiation will be determined if they will stay or not. As you know anyone who doesn't find a chesspiece will be of course, expelled. I will now be addressing the students that have passed and will be put into a team of 4. As per usual of the initiation." (Ozpin)

____

(Several minutes later...)

"We are now down to the last remaining teams, First. Jaune Arc. Nora Valkyrie. Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren. Now known as Team JNPR (Juniper). The person who will be leading it will be Jaune Arc. Congratulations Young man." (Ozpin)

"H-Huh me?" (Jaune)

Each one of them came up to the stage with the large screen portraying the 4 of them, 

"Next, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long. Now known as Team RWBY. Leading will be... Ruby Rose! Congratulations."

With that Team JNPR walked down right after the 'Next", and the next team known as Team RWBY walked up to the stage with Yang hugging her little sister with Weiss being even more grumpier as usual,