21-30

Chapter 21 021 Heavy Rain, Poisonous Moths 17

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    This night was particularly long. Ye Fu did simple sutures and medical treatment for Police Officer Song. Whether he can survive or not depends on his willpower.

    Building D, Building B, Building E kept crying all night. At nine o’clock, Ye Fu came to Qiu Lan’s house with a medical kit. Her grandparents were collecting the body of Qiu’s father and mother. The wound, went home.

    Back at her home, Ye Fuhua sat on the ground, her hands were shaking all the time, after a long time, she got up and took off the protective clothing on her body, revealing a pair of scarlet eyes.

    After taking a long-lost hot bath, Ye Fu ate and lay down on the bed to sleep. She thought she would not be able to fall asleep, but unexpectedly she fell asleep until eight o'clock in the evening.

    As soon as he got up and washed his face, he heard Mrs. Song calling her from outside the door. Ye Fu put on his protective clothing and hurriedly opened the door.

    "Xiaoye, Chun and him are very bad, please help me to take a look, sister-in-law, please." "

    Don't worry, I'll go back to get the medicine box, you go upstairs first."

    Entering the room to get the medicine box, Ye Fu hurried to After reaching the twelfth floor, Officer Song's condition was very bad. He was seriously injured and had a fever and infection. Ye Fu treated his wound again. Looking at his ignorant daughter, Ye Fu felt a little blocked. Children, if there is no protection from their father, how can they live?

    "I still have some traditional Chinese medicine at home. I'll make two for you. You boil it and pour it down."

    Mrs. Song was a little surprised, "Xiaoye, that's great. We just took it. Do you have any more? We can't take it." Your life-saving stuff."

    Ye Fu nodded, "One more thing, I'll go back to make the medicine first, you observe his condition carefully, and ring this bell on the balcony if there is anything unusual." Ye Fu saw a child playing in his house It is also very troublesome for Mrs. Song to run back and forth, so it is more convenient to ring the bell.

    Mrs. Song thanked again, Ye Fu was just about to leave, she took out a box from the room and handed it to Ye Fu, Ye Fu opened it, and there was a big golden pig inside.

    "As you said, you have to keep going, Xiaoye, this thing is worthless, you saved Chunhe's life, our family doesn't know how to repay you." Ye Fu took the box

    , He took out a delicate and small dagger from his arms and gave it to Wenwen.

    "He will be fine."

    ——The

    neighbors who died were also sent to 601. It seems that from this day on, the number of poisonous moths began to decrease, and so did people.

    Qiu Lan's grandmother couldn't bear the blow, and was gone the next day, leaving only her and her demented grandfather at home. On the third day, Police Officer Song finally came out of danger and woke up.

    The Chen family next door still had quarrels every day. On the fourth day, the rainstorm suddenly stopped, and people in the community began to go out to find supplies. Qiu Lan and Ye Fu teamed up to go to the food factory on Jianxin Road.