#4 the popular girl

Now this chapter is a bit about Aidens family. Some things maybe a little sad and dramatic, I'm not promising to much ;) But I hope you will like it while you read it. Let's find out what the Storys from these two are;)

Aiden pov

Adrian is at work now. It's been a few days since I told him about my Highschool time and since we were watching the movie.

I'm in the kitchen right now and making myself a snack. Slowly i get used to this gigantic Mansion and these long Halls and big rooms. Adrian said that he told the Maids to come back in 2 or 3 days so I have enough time to get used to this new "home". I think yesterday it was, Adrians right hand and bestfriend D came over. I didn't saw him cause I was watching my TV show that I just had found.

Maybe I will meet him some day. I really hope I will find Ally and Deac again, cause they were my second family when my blood family started to forget me.

Adrian pov

I was at the Warehouse for a few hours. My right hand and bestfreind David was already waiting there. I met him a few yeas ago, he lost his sister and good friend before Highschool. He was a Underground fighter when we met. He's pretty good, before his sister died in fight with there enemies, I met her a few times I think. She was a lovely, beautiful and very honest person. For me she died to early. I think we would have become good friends and I think she would like Aiden too. After Davids sister died, his Family said that it was his fault, but it wasn't. After her death and losing his family, he felt in a deep deep hole. It catched him at his lowest point. It took me weeks and months to convince him that it wasn't his fault and that I will help him kill these assholes that killed his sister and find his only friend before he had to move and before he met me. That was around 4 or 5 years ago.

I wonder what he's doing right now. Propably eating something. I found out he likes to eat. A good thing is, be both like meat. Sure it wouldn't be a problem if he's Vegan, but I prefer real meat over some vegetables if you ask me.

I walked to the cells were the popular girl is that stole without his permission Aidens virginity and bullied him all those years. As I stand infront of her cell, I see her in the corner scared to death and not knowing what is happening to her.

A= Aiden

P= Popular girl

D=David

A: Do you have any Idea why you are here?

P: My father will come after you, he's the Police president. He will kill you for that you kidnapped me.

D: No he wont. Because he don't even know where you are and he doesn't have the needed things and men to find you.

A: I will tell you why you are here and your consequences. You are here because you raped and bullied innocent people.

P: Who are you talking about? Do you mean that Gay Bitch in Highschool ? Yeah I fucked him cause of that bet. But I can tell you, he liked it, he just don't want to admit it. Oh his dick and how easily you can fuck him, if I could I would do it a lot more times again. With his dick inside me, it felt so good, I couldn't help it. He looked so pure and with his little muscles, just cute.

A: I will not allow it that you do shit like that to anyone again. And for sure not him. Your consequences will be, that MY MEN can fuck you till you're either pregnant, can't please them anymore or till I say that it is enough. After that, you will be tortured till you bleed everywhere and are nearly alive. When this is finished, I will let you out in the forest to the wolves, they will do the rest. Do you have any wishes for her too D?

D: Not yet, but I will ask you. If I become an Idea what to do to her too, can I do it?

A: Yes you can, just tell me before you start what you will be doing. Maybe I wanna watch.

P: NOOOO, I won't let that happen! I will choose who will please me and who I will please.

A: No you won't. I can assure you, I don't have any old man here, but if you would prefer a 60 year old grandpa over a 25 year old man, then I will arrange that for you.

P: NO, please no old grandpas. I will accept it, just no old Grandpas.

A: Okay, deal but be ready, my men love to fuck. So it will be possible that every few minutes you are fucked once or more times by each men on one day. I hope you can hold long, cause these men are crazy for any kind of pleasure. They will use EVERY hole of you. D, let them meet in the big room I will announce this to them, after that they can start when they want.