Our Last First Prom

Prom is coming up in three weeks. As expected, everyone is looking for a date. Some might already have a date; their partner, some might just ask a random person so they wouldn't have to be alone, some even go there with a bunch of their friends, other take it as a chance to confess to their crush.

Invitation are laying all around the school ground, girls are heading out shopping for the best dress, boys are bragging about the girls they're going out with, others might be sitting at home pouting about not having a date.

Most girls are dying to go with the dynamic due, they're known to crash parties together, never take dates ( girls ) with them, always just hanging with each other, and never seen with other girls or even guys. Everyone known that Zayn is the school's bad boy who has 'captured' most of the school's girls' hearts without even talking to them, or maybe it's just high school crushed. While Niall on the other hand wins them over with his innocence and Irish charm. They are totally the opposite, how they came to be best friend was something only they knew.

It's almost been three months that Niall has had a crush on the president of the art club, a junior. What will happen when he suddenly blurts everything out to his best friend after not telling him a single word about it for three months? What's worse; he's asking Zayn for advice on how to ask her to the prom. Will Zayn help his friend get the girl he likes, and a find a date of his own? Or will he just help Niall and decide to skip the prom?

** Note: The story will be in Zayn's POV unless said otherwise (: **