Let's smoke some weed

╔════▣◎▣════╗

♥ '¨'•.¸¸.♫│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌♫'¨'*•.¸¸♥

Spring Miller is a 16-year-old teenager, she is the daughter of Georgia Miller  and Zion Miller, the twin sister of Ginny Miller and the older maternal half-sister of Austin. Her personality is perceived to be smart, snarky and a bit rebellious. Spring can come across as a know-it-all and a snob, but she has a kinder, more vulnerable side that people don't often see. Above all, she is a nonconformist who is true to herself, and doesn't care if that makes her unpopular. She was taught by her mother that people are evil and she must always be careful of "bees" and never get stung of them. When it comes to boys, her mother started talking to her about sex when she was seven years old. Her mother kept telling Spring that in the end "all men want is sex" and that she should always get something in return and that's one of the reason Spring considered dating and lovers a waste of time. 

fter the loss of her stepfather, Spring's family found themselves once again on the move. For Spring, this was a familiar pattern—changing cities and schools had become a regular part of her life. While it might unsettle others, Spring had grown accustomed to the transient nature of their existence, finding resilience in the face of constant change.

In the cramped confines of the car, Ginny controlled the steering wheel, with Georgia by her side in the passenger seat. Spring and Austin occupied the back seats, their voices blending with the radio's melody until Ginny interrupted the music abruptly.

"Hey," Georgia's voice cut through the sudden silence, drawing attention to Ginny's action.

"I'm sorry, but do you think this song's appropriate for the nine-year-old in the back?" Ginny asked, glancing at Georgia.

"Oh, please. He doesn't understand any of it," Georgia replied, turning to Austin. "What's this song about, anyway?"

"Doing it on the bathroom floor, getting caught, and lying so you don't get in trouble," Austin joked, sparking laughter from the twins.

"Mom, you have no idea what kids already know these days," Spring remarked, playfully ruffling Austin's hair.

"Go back to your Harry Potter game," Georgia quipped in response.

Ginny's playful remark about Georgia's outfit sparked a lighthearted exchange between the sisters, highlighting their different cultural references.

"What you wearing? You look like Vanessa Hudgens at Rydell High," Ginny teased Georgia, referencing the iconic character from "Grease."

Georgia responded with a witty retort, emphasizing the generational gap in their pop culture knowledge.

"The fact that your Rizzo is Vanessa and not Stockard is literally everything that's wrong with your generations," Georgia quipped, poking fun at the mix-up of actresses Vanessa Hudgens and Stockard Channing, who portrayed Rizzo in the movie.