Chapter 4~Robin's Obsessive Friend

*⚔Vettel's POV⚔*🎸3rd Person🎸*

It was day six of being stuck in Gravity Falls. Day six of being trapped in another World, unable to go home until the job is done, which is saving this World from a threat Vettel and the others don't know about. And even when the job was done, there's still a chance the group of other Worlders might end up in another World that isn't any of their own.

Of course Vettel didn't mind. He's not welcome almost anywhere in the Carmon Kingdom because of what he did when he worked for Destro. He hoped none of the others would find out. He still doesn't know why he was chosen to save this World. Micheal, Robin, and Nickkel, he understands why them. 'But why me?' He thought.

He looked over at the others. Today was the day they would hopefully get the prize money. Robin, Mindreader, Nickkel, and Desert Flower were waiting anxiously by the door while the others were either reading or watching TV. The Monkart monsters sitting beside their represented partners. Vettel almost didn't see the point. Sure, they could use the money while they were here, seeing as Stan wasn't paying them and most likely wouldn't pay for anything for them.

Vettel looked over at Micheal. Ever since the fight with the wax figures, a lot of strange things have been happening to him. From something like a pen coming towards him when he needs it to him having deja vu almost all the time. And then there's the blue sparks that appear from his hands. They've been trying to figure it out, so far nothing. There isn't even anything in the journal to explain what's happening to him.

"Guys, we did it!" Robin called out to everyone as he, Mindreader, Nickkel, and Desert Flower came to the others. "We won the money!"

~🕰Later🕰~*🌕🌧⛰🐉Robin's POV🐉⛰🌧🌕*

I still can't believe it! We won the thousand dollars prize money! After a bit of debate over what to do with it, we decided to split the money evenly, so that we all have some in case of an emergency.

Of course we only have $90 each, but I didn't mind. "Wow. I haven't had this much money since I was six." Vettel said with a sad look in his eyes. I know I don't normally do this, but I unblocked Vettel's thought and listened to them.

His thoughts were mainly around a blond woman with red tips and green eyes and a black haired man. Beside the man was a black and reddish-orange bat-like Monkart monster. 'These are Vettel's memories with his parents before they died.' I then re-blocked Vettel's thoughts.I turned towards Mindreader. "Hey, Read?" I said to her. She just looked back at me. "What are my parents like? And what was I like back when I lived on the Island?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't know much about you mom, other than she fought in the War of SandWing Succession and she and Desert Flower's dad were enemies during that time, but I know a lot about your dad!" She said. That caused me to smile.

Just as she was about to tell me more, Soos walked into the room and was grinning at all of us. "Wow, you dudes really did it! That's pretty awesome! You all have, like, a ton of money now."

I noticed Mindreader winced. "Sorry Soos! You were on the monster hunt with us, we should split it with you as well." Soos held up his hands.

"Nah, dudes. You guys earned it. Besides, I have, like, a paying job and stuff." He sat down in an empty chair next to us. "You know, I was thinking about all that other World stuff you guys mentioned, as well as that unknown threat, and I keep seeing the commercial for some magic guy. I'll point it out next time it comes on. We could check it out and stuff." He explained. 

Vettel nodded back at him. "That sounds like a good idea. We should explore every angle." But I can tell Vettel had his doubts that it would amount to anything, but it couldn't hurt.