🌲!T'S CHR!STMAS🌲

"Ever since announcing their collaboration , the two bands currently seem to get along well with each other , they're often spotted together at YG or Hybe Building....... Fans are eager to know more deets about the Collab , the release date , Teasers , etc.... "

Jennie :- lisaaa!!! Shut the fuck up!

Lisa :- what! It's the news channel not me...

Jennie :- I'll break that tv of yours if you don't shut it!

Rosé :- What's up unnie? Relax.... Why are you so fucked , Uhm I mean messed up?

Jisoo :- watch your mouths y'all! And jendeukie , why are you upset?

Jennie :- I'm just fed up with the way these news channels are always behind our backs , like seriously?! There's people that are dying , go make a news on them! Why bother us!?!?

Lisa :- Yo! Chill it's because we're the hottest topic nowadays , the reporters will automatically stop publishing about this when it gets old.

Rosé :- Hope so! Well guys! It's Christmas today?!!?! I have to visit the church!!!

Lisa :- *facepalms*

Jennie :- *finally out of her grumpy mood , and laughing at rosé*

Jisoo :- there goes the church girl!

Hybe Building

BG :- Merry Christmas guys!

Jimin :- Sajangnim! *bows* Merry Christmas to you too!

Vkook :- Merry Christmas sir!

BG :- where are the others?

Taehyung :- Joonie Hyung has a magazine photoshoot , And yoongi hyung is with Jin hyung , they're visiting the church.

Jungkook :- and hobi hyung wanted to spend Christmas with his sister , so he went to Daegu.

BG :- okay okay , tell them to come back as soon as possible... We have something planned for the 31st December and new year , probably a party , and .... 30th is tae's birthday right? Let's celebrate it together too.

BG pats Taehyung's shoulders and leaves the practice room

Jungkook :- I almost forgot hyung , your birthday is close ...... So what do you want as a gift? *Puts his arm around v's shoulders*

V :- ummm ..... TATA MIC!

Jimin :- phuhahahahaha!!!!!

5pm
BLACKPINK dorm

"Eagle eyed armys spot Jin and Suga in BLACKPINK Rose's Instagram post.......In these pics , Rosé is seen visiting a church with Jisoo , as they pose together at the entrance , we can see two familiar faces in the background....... It seems like bts and BLACKPINK are planning on celebrating this christmas together, lastly , Merry Christmas to all ...... "

BLACKPINK :- .......................>_<

Rosé :- stay tuned for more updates and subscribe Koreabuzz! *Exclaims in a Mocking tone*