Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I HAVE BEEN VIOLATED

Was very large, I went rolling down, when I landed almost at the river, I looked at my hands, you had cut everywhere, in the face, cut into my hands bleeding, I looked up and saw a guy wearing a cap, walking toward me, try to get up but my foot was broken when it was too late ... try to scream but increasingly closer to me ...

CAROLINE.- who are you?, What you want, stay away

'I try to stop again with the broken foot, I could not walk enough but walked near the river when he grabbed me and threw me to the ground, I managed to not see her face, only her profile, grabbed me so strong hands when he gave me a slap and fell sacate, looking at the lights, while the pig touched me, I took off my clothes and kissed me without my permission ........

It took a while, woke up and was unconscious, I took off my heels and stood up lame was walking well but it hurt his foot so, it hurt the whole body, the whole soul, heart broken when I got home and I I threw myself on the bed ....

Missing a few hours before dawn ... I fell asleep when he finally woke up and looked in the mirror, I watched several cuts on my forehead, and bruises all over my hands around it, my foot surrounded by blood, and a purple mark , I took a bath and put on clean clothes, when I came out of the shower I still felt it so dirty .... when my phone rang and I answered ...

Harry - Caro please forgive me I do not want to do that with Diana's drunk please forgive me

Caroline - is that as I loved you could do

Harry - I do not know she started kissing me and then we went to the room and it really happened forgiveness

Caroline - I do not think it goodbye

-Colgué-

Havia dreamed I thought that kid, but a good look my hands, I realized that it was not ...

When I received another call ... it was my sister ...

I answered ...-

Ally.-Hey!, How is my little sister

CAROLINE.- not treat me well

Ally.-forgiveness, as did it go?

CAROLINE say well

-empezé to cry

Ally.-quiet passing?

CAROLINE need to talk to someone

Ally.-quiet, go over there immediately, do not worry you?

CAROLINE please, I miss you so much, you can stay?

Ally.-honey, you know I'll always be with you in everything you ask me if?

CAROLINE thanks

Ally.-have to pack, I arrive tomorrow afternoon agree?

CAROLINE agree ...

Come in the full day watching TV and eating junk, I did not feel anything, I felt the world fall into my very heavy body, broken as ice, she felt stitches in the soul of a thousand pins that agujeraban my body leaving holes broken into .. .....

Punsadas in mind ...

Finally came the night when they played my door ... I looked out the small window of my door and saw Diana ... I opened the door ...

CAROLINE.- you want

I shouted angrily

Diana.-sorry ... what happened was ... something ...

CAROLINE.- what happened was that you stopped being my friend a bitch bitch

Please Diana.-Car

CAROLINE.- from when friends become whores?

Diana.-at first he made me feel good, second it was not my fault you kissed me who can resist my

She touched her hair was as divalent

CAROLINE.-now you become dog at home?

I closed the door and she paused

Diana.-by God, I want to fix it Caroline

CAROLINE.-Yea you know needs fixing

Diana.-si

'I teach the finger and closed the door in his face

I was watching love movies and eating mint ice cream with chocolate while spending all this horrible day .... to see if tomorrow would be another important day .........

Depression got all over the center of my stomach, irritated while only wanted to fall and get carried away by the wind ... until nothing mattered ........ betrayals saw myself, the same mistakes committed to be friends with a traitor, liar, inappropriate, unable to tell me things like ... he was dying to sleep with my boyfriend, and betray that and then come to my face and say, fire running through my veins. ..no stop until reaching the bottom of the heart ..

The next day .........

I get off the couch and went to take a shower, the water got all over my body completely with cold water,

I finished showering and changing me I got a very short shorts and a harlot that said i love (gallery) I got my beautiful convers, put on mascara and lipstick not very strong, I let my hair down, pet and feed my grip my purse and the keys to my apartment, I went and opened the car door, turned on the radio and was the song; Ed Sheeran's was singing, get to college, park the car and I get off, I was walking to the cafeteria, he was distracted and shock to someone ....

CONTINUE ........

A HISTORY OF CASTLE AND KARINA FERNANDEZ JIMENA