11 : New Look

After months of break, Seo Yeon and Eunji returned to the stage, much to the delight of their fans. They had taken the time they needed to heal and recover, and they were ready to prepare their next album. The group had always been known for their catchy pop songs and youthful energy, but this time they wanted to try something different.

The members had decided that they wanted to try something new, something different from their previous concepts. They wanted to show a more mature and classy side of themselves, and they were determined to write their own songs for this comeback.

The process was challenging, but also incredibly rewarding. The members poured their hearts and souls into the music, drawing inspiration from their own experiences and emotions.

The album was a departure from their previous releases, with a more sophisticated sound and deeper lyrics. The lead single, "Go Wide", was a haunting ballad that showcased the members' vocal prowess and emotional range.

 The lead single, "Go Wide", was a haunting ballad that showcased the members' vocal prowess and emotional range

As expected, the comeback was a huge success. The album topped the charts, and "Go Wide" became an instant hit. The music video was praised for its cinematic visuals and stunning choreography.

But the highlight of the comeback was when Dreamglow was invited to perform at several international music events, including the prestigious Grammy Awards. It was a huge honor for the group, and they were thrilled to represent their country on a global stage.

The members put on an unforgettable performance, wowing the audience with their flawless vocals and dynamic dance moves. They received a standing ovation, and many industry insiders took notice of their talent and potential.

The comeback was another milestone in Dreamglow's career, proving that they were not just a one-hit wonder, but a group that could continuously reinvent themselves and produce quality music