20 : The Tenth Summer

As the tenth anniversary of Dreamglow approached, fans around the world eagerly anticipated what the group had in store. It had been an incredible journey for the nine girls - from their trainee days to their debut, rise to fame, controversy, and triumphant comeback. The members had gone through haituses, solo and unit activities, and even contract renewals. They had grown and matured both as individuals and as a group, and their fans had been with them every step of the way.

To commemorate their 10th anniversary, Dreamglow announced a special reunion album and concert. The album featured new songs and a few old favorites, while the concert was a nostalgic trip down memory lane. The concert was held at a massive stadium, and fans from all over the world came to witness the historic event.

As the sun set on a warm summer evening, the members of Dreamglow took to the stage for their 10th anniversary reunion concert. GLOWONE, their loyal fanbase, cheered wildly as the girls introduced themselves one by one.

Binna, Demi, Eunji, Sun Hi, Jessie, Hina, Youna, Seo Yeon and Namjoo - it had been years since they had all stood together on the same stage. But as soon as the music started, it was as if no time had passed at all.

The members performed all of their biggest hits, from their debut song to their latest comeback

The members performed all of their biggest hits, from their debut song to their latest comeback. The concert was an emotional rollercoaster for both the members and their fans, with tears of joy and nostalgia flowing freely. The stadium waving bright lilac ocean and singing along to every song.

The concert was a huge success, with the members showcasing their best performances and entertaining the crowd with their unique styles. The concert was a celebration of the group's 10 years together, and also marked the end of an era. The members talked about their journey, their struggles, and their successes.

An announcement came as a shock to many fans, they announced that the group would be facing a blank period and that they would be focusing on their individual careers

Binna revealed that she would be pursuing a career in singing, while Demi shared that she would be continue to carry forward her own fashion line. Seo Yeon announced that she was going to be a TV host, while Jessie reveald that she would be releasing her own solo album. Eunji and Sun Hi announced their plans to focus on songwriting, while Youna revealed that she would be exploring her passion for design. Hina announced that she would be returning to Japan to pursue her own solo career, and Namjoo shared that she would be releasing her own solo album as well.

"We cannot express how grateful we are to our fans, our Glowones, for supporting us throughout the years," Binna said, her voice trembling with emotion. "We couldn't have done this without you."

Demi added, "I can't believe it's been 10 years since we debuted. Time flies when you're having fun!"

Youna spoke up, "And we hope we've made you proud. We'll never forget the memories we've made together."

The other members nodded in agreement. They hugged each other tightly, unwilling to let go.

"As this chapter of our lives comes to a close, we look forward to new beginnings," Hina said with a smile. "We'll continue to work hard and grow, just as we did with Dreamglow."

As the night came to a close, the members hugged each other tightly, promising to never forget the memories they had made together. And as they left the stage, the members of Dreamglow knew that they had achieved something truly special - a bond that would last a lifetime, and a legacy that would live on forever.

 And as they left the stage, the members of Dreamglow knew that they had achieved something truly special - a bond that would last a lifetime, and a legacy that would live on forever

And with that, the story of Dreamglow came full circle. They had faced highs and lows, controversies and triumphs, but through it all, their love for music and their fans had never wavered. As they looked towards the future, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a family.

ROAD 2 FAME