Chapter one: New Roommate

Kyoya woke up, he was rubbing his eyes and barely had enough vision to pick up his glasses on his nightstand. He had recently moved in with Tamaki, they were still in just in high school but both of the boys felt like they needed some separation from their parents, albeit they were still using their wealth. Kyoya just couldn't tolerate his father any longer and Tamaki said he wanted to be independent. So, they moved in together. They lived in a pretty big place, it was a lavish apartment with two giant bedrooms, a giant kitchen, big living room, and a pool in their backyard. They were both very much capable of paying their halves of the rent.

When Kyoya finally got out of bed he passed by Tamaki's empty room. The rooms were just one wall apart, but his door was open and wasn't in there. Kyoya suspected nothing other than him being downstairs or out of the house. He walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, as well as running a comb through his hair with very little effort, he was still extremely tired. He hadn't slept a full night in weeks, being too busy running the host club and managing the profits, that night he'd only slept for two hours. Kyoya had got into the habit of falling asleep at four or five in the morning and waking up at six.

He started walking downstairs, vision still a bit blurry. He put a hand under his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He had felt hungry and was heading to the kitchen to get something random to eat or make, then he saw something that broke him. He just stared, he was distraught. His glasses had a glare that hid his watery eyes extremely well.