Chapter three - Why are you nervous?

Y/n walked down the city streets, clearing her mind once again. If she didn't, it would lead her mind to wonder too much. As she walks looking at the ground she bumps into someone, causing them both to fall into their asses.

"Shit I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention when I should've been! Are you hurt in any way?" Y/n asked as she gets up looking at the male who seemed around her age.

"Nah it's all good. Should be apologizing to you." Y/n reached their hand out for the young man to take.

He did and y/n pulled him to his feet. He was only a few inches taller, Y/n was tall for her age, she never complained though.

"Stu."

"Y/n."

"Nice to meet ya. I better get going, got something to take care of, see you around?" He did the finger guns at her as she turned around to look at him.

"Yeah, sure." He then made a turn around the corner.

In reality, he would never see her around since she hardly went out. Y/n's phone went off and she took it out, seeing a message from the group chat.

Weird beggar: "deadass just met the prettiest girl ever. 😍😍😍"

Truckerboy: "I highly doubt that."

Weird beggar: "ITS TRUE I SWEAR BRUH!"

Weird beggar: "her name did sound familiar though"

Ginger: "maybe she was your long lost hoe or something?"

Vince: "possibly"

Weird beggar: "NO. WAY. killed them hoes off in HIGHSCHOOL! 🤪✌🏻"

Y/n's heart dropped at the text. It never crossed her mind that the Stu she met could be this EXACT Stu. She covered her mouth a bit. Looking around noticing she's getting a few weird stares from homeless people. She turns on her heel and makes her way to her house. Her phone blowing up in the process.

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "I wanna show you something."

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "y/n"

Vince: "y/n"

She completely ignored Vincent and plopped down on her bed. Putting her phone on silent and changing it. She pulled her shoes off and laid in bed. Sleep slowly drowning her.

~

Y/n wakes up to the sun just coming up. She grabs her phone and scrolls through her contacts, ignoring all the messages from the group chat, or from Stu and Vincent. Clicking on her bosses contact she calls him.

It rings once before he picks up.

"Good morning y/n, what seems to be the problem?"

"Morning Mr. Grey. I meant to tell you this in advance and I apologize for it. But I have school today, Wednesday, and Friday. I get out everyday around 2pm. What is the best time to come in from then?" Y/n asked.