Prolouge

My name is Aisling Pine, pronounced Ash-ling. I am a supernatural, yes like I have a super power. My ability is to work with animals sometimes I become invisible, sometimes I become that animal, sometimes my eye change colors. I can read the animals mind, I can read its deepest secrets. I have to hide this though because I can get killed because of it. My mom tells me there are people who are camouflage you can't see them or fell them around you, but they're watching you. This sometimes scares me, but I get over it. I'm 16 I refuse to drive because I'd rather ride. I live on a horse farm and love working with the animals, mainly the horses. I am very smart so school is pretty easy, but friends aren't. I have one, Zale, she is also a supernatural, yes like having a super power. She's not effected by heat, she can control it. She has very white blonde hair and it's very long, she refuses to cute it. She's average height and very pretty, all the boys like her, but she just says their all ugly. Then there is me I'm average height, long brown-blonde hair, and have quite a few freckles. Zale and I have one more year of school and are so happy about that. Then we can finally leave that torture and leave for the college of supernaturals.