siddharth life... change

Now siddharth family become super rich...
At America.....
Today is siddharth birthday 🎂🎂🎂
And there were come many guest and friends....sid was getting ready into his room. And he saw a locket and he had come some dark vision...
And he saw in his vision three children was lock in a door and say please darwasa kholo and door was open and happy birthday siddharth... And Another children had laughing and said yeh sab ham dono ka plan tha.. Tujhe suprise dena thana.. And his vision was broke and his brother was come near him and say kya bhai... Aaesa phir sar paladne lagai.. Come on aaj to apka birthday hai. Chalo jao party enjoy karo.... Waisa aaj kya dekha.. And tell his brother about his vision... And his brother tumhara in sapno ka kya matlab hai kuch pta nhi.. Tum jao party enjoy karo. Tumharai dost jannath bhi aaya hai.. Siddharth- kya jannath aa bhi gya.. Aaj itni jaldi kaisa wo toh hamesha late karta hai.... And siddharth go for party.... And he saw jannath.. She is looking so pretty..

And jannath come front of siddharth And say Aarey waaa siddu aaj toh kya lag raha

And jannath come front of siddharth And say Aarey waaa siddu aaj toh kya lag raha.. Superb.... And siddharth say- tum bhi kuch kam nhi lag rahai ho...
And suddenly music has started and jannath say sid come on dance💃👯🕺 karte hai aajao and she hold his hand go to the stage and they both start dance after some time siddharth cut a cake and ate dinner and end party...

At india..
Avneet and Ashi celebrate a small birthday of wish he happy birthday.....

At siddharth saw his locket and get
Pain in his head and get slept......

These is for today... Meet next time..
Satanghae..