result of final year of university

Next day..
At 5 am the alarm was rings...
And Avneet stop Alarm and wake up and say... Ooo ajj toh mera final year ka result hai.. Mujhe jaldi jana hoga...
   And go to university..... And at ashi house. a housekeeper go into a room with a coffee☕ and sandwich.. And say... Choti mam sab uthia.. Main yeh coffee aur sandwich yaha rakh ke ja rha hu.. And ashi wake up and get ready and ate breakfast and go to university....

At university Avneet saw her result and she had doing top in university

At university Avneet saw her result and she had doing top in university... And she was so happy and say.. Yesss aaj hamaare mummy papa ko mujhe garv hogaa. Yesss.. Aaj ham apne apna ghar ja sakte hai... Or han Ashi aur siddharth sai bhi mill sakta hai.. And she was seeing her locket and go home... And she was collide with a girl and say.. Sorry sorry galti sai hogya..
And that say ... Kya glti se hogya tune mera locket gira diya iss locket kai vaja sai mera sath hmesha accha hota hai aaj kuch bura hua na main tujhe nhi chodunga.
Avneet- apke vaja se mera locket bui toh gira na  and and they took their locket but their locket was exchange .
And ashi go to see her results and get 4th position in her class.

And get so happy and and say aaj toh kamal ho gya and saw her locket and get shock

Another side Avneet saw her locket and she get happy and say

Another side Avneet saw her locket and she get happy and say... Iska matlab wo toh mere dost Ashi hai.. And suddenly someone knock her door. And she open a door and say aapp...
This is for today..
Meet next time.. Please don't forget to vote...
Byee
Saarang hae..