Potions ~ 19

I feel like I accidentally took a small hiatus 🗿

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Blood..."

The wound from Yeonjun's abdomen opened up again and there was blood all over both's stomachs.

"OH SHIT!"

"HYUNG!"

"YEONJUN HYUNG!"

"OI YEONJUN HYUNGGG!!"

"Stop screaming, you're hurting my ears" Yeonjun said as he pushed Soobin away.

"I'll take you home!" Soobin said as he moved closer to hold Yeonjun again.

"No thanks, I can handle it by myself" Yeonjun said, moving back.

"Yea of course you can" Soobin said in a sarcastic tone and pulled in Yeonjun again.

Yeonjun sighed and gave in and Soobin made Yeonjun wrap his hands around Soobin's shoulder so Yeonjun gets support to walk.

"You're again hurt because of me" Soobin sighed.

Yeonjun didn't reply because what Soobin said was partially right.

Soobin caught a cab and they finally reached Yeonjun's house and currently Yeonjun was seated on his couch.

Soobin didn't take him to the hospital.

Anyway, Yeonjun doesn't like going to the hospitals so he didn't say anything.

And Soobin wanted to test his powers on Yeonjun. He thinks he has now got a little idea of how to control his powers.

Soobin lifted Yeonjun's top a little and hissed seeing the blood gushing out from the white bandage.

'Did the stitches open up?!'

'How did I forget the fact the maximum distance he can cover is from his house to school and he went that far when his stamina was already low' Soobin thought

Soobin slowly brought his hand over the wound and removed the white bandage on top of the wound and saw the stitch had been opened up a little.

"Hyung keep holding onto your top like this I will heal this wound now!"

Yeonjun looked at Soobin a little confused and did as he said.

Soobin closed his eyes and took a deep breath 'Concentrate on yourself, feel the power inside of you, and bring that over your hands!' Soobin thought and kept his hands gently over Yeonjun's wound.

Yeonjun felt an electronified effect on his stomach and flinched a little and after some seconds of both of them staring at each other Yeonjun started coughing a little.

And blood started trickling from his mouth.

Soobin panicked a little at first but then he noticed the colour of the blood and caressed Yeonjun's back and said "Spit it all out it's bad blood"

'When did I start recognizing what's bad blood or good blood through the colours?'

When Yeonjun finally stopped, Soobin went to fetch some napkins and came back and gave them to Yeonjun to wipe his mouth.

Soobin looked at the wound again and found it was already healed completely with no marks left.

"Turn around Hyung, let's heal the wound on the back too!" Soobin said as he did the same procedure again and succeeded again.

Yeonjun was surprised. Soobin rather learned to control his powers quickly.

"As you said every power has some limitations I think I'm at my limit" Soobin said as he felt like something got empty inside him.