| " villains? "

Scaramouche Pov :

i was just minding my own business when of course, something had to go wrong. ( just like that time when i wanted to relax, but boom boom boy just had to ruin it for me. ). " Excuse me, emo kid! Can I have a word with you? " The annoying reporter quipped. " ' sigh ' what do you wanna ask me? " I respond just wanting it to end. " What is it like having All might as a teacher? " The reporter asked me, rudely pushing a microphone up to my face. " Uhh, i don't really care for him. He's just like the other teachers. " I responded in a monotone voice.

Everyone around went silent for a second before bursting out in shock. " HAH???? What do you mean, ' just like all the other teachers ' There must be some sort of flaw in his teaching or anything!! " The reporters said, accidentally showing her true intention. " so.. that's what your here for? " I asked snooping annoyingly. " huh..? " she mumbled silently. " Do you have something against all might? Why do you wanna know about his flaws and not anything else? " I said, leaning in closer to the reporter with each question, knowing that it would put her in an awkward position, and a really bad one at that. " Do you hate. All. Might? " I exclaimed — making her sweat bullets.

( and that what i thought. ) I said to myself walking away and into the school. But before i had entered, i looked back the press and taunted them. This made them step over the sensors and alarming the UA barriers. ( heh, that ought to teach ya a lesson. ) I smugly said.

" I saw the video feeds and your team results. " Aizawa told us while fixing his piles of paper. Aizawa was talking to Izuku and Bakugou, which of course, i don't know what theyre talking about. " Scaramouche, " He called out to me. I turn my music down slightly, " What? " I responded, trying not to sound as rude as i was this morning. " I don't know what sort of issues you have, but you cannot let that interfere in your battles. I'll look into them as well to see if theres anything i can do. " he announced so loudly, i almost snapped at him. ( some dense teacher, its obvious i dont wanna talk about it. Maybe more privately would be helpful — but no~~ ) I thought sarcastically.

" Our next task will decide your future. " aizawa informed everyone, slightly teasing them. ( Another quirk test? ) everyone thought impatiently. " You will be deciding who is your class representative. ( Oh good, just normal school stuff. ) majority of the class sighed in relief.

As soon as those words left his mouth, the class went wild and started to yell. " Pick me! " or " I wanna be it!! " all around the class. Even bakugou decided to join in. ( why does everyone even wanna be it? It just adds more work and stress. ) I thought lazily. " Everyone! " four eyes said, shutting everyone up. " The role is not for anyone who just wants it! So we will hol.. an... e...lec...ion.. " I couldn't really make out what he said for the rest of it since i could care less. I just turned up the volume even more to block out all the commotion.

( after the vote )

" how'd it come to this.. " Izuku said quietly, He had the most votes with 5 and he still had no idea how it happened. I could care less who they pick but this could be troublesome.
" HEY! WHO THE H-LL WOULD PICK HIM?!" Bakugo exploded with fury.
" Did you really expect us to pick someone like you? " kirishima added. ' he's not wrong, no one would wanna pick him ' I thought.
" I PROMISE TO DO MY BEST! " Izuku yelled out nervously. 'sigh.. this'll be intresting.'

BEEPP__BEEEP__BEEPPP_BEEPP
The alarm for an evacuation had just gone off all of a sudden

'Ugh.. its so damn loud..' i tried to block out the noise even by just a little bit but everyone had started to panick and run out the classroom. I wanted to stay in the classroom but the swarm of people leaving carried me into the crowded hallways.

fin.

PLEASE READ.
GUYS IM HONESTLY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS FIC SINCE I MESSED UP THE TIME LINES AND STUFF, SO IM REMAKING IT🙏🙏 MY WRITING STYLE MIGHT BE DIFFERENT BUT PLEASEEEEEE GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO IMPROVE SCARAMOUCHE'S CHARACTER