new school

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I turn my alarm off and i see a diary with a note on top of it.
"i got you this diary since it's your first day of school. Love you  <3"  i packed my school bag and put the diary in my bag too. I realized i was about to miss my bus so i had to run out to it. When i got on the bus everybody stopped talking and stared at me with a disgusted look. Then when i sat down everyone started whispering.. "omg look at her hair it's so fluffy ew" "omg she looks so emo" "wtf happened to her hair" i tried to ignore them but it just didn't help so i put some airpods I'm and listened to Melanie Martinez while i sang the lyrics in my head. "No one's watching us.. don't give a fuck wheels on the bus" it was the most perfect song to litsen to right now. We arrived at the school and i was having so much anxiety. I finally took a deep breath and walked in i tried looking for my first class and i found it so i walked in and the teacher said, "hey! Maxine right? Your desk is in the back right corner." So i went to my desk. 10 mins later we were doing some boring stuff so i decided to skip. "Mr. Maxwell can i please go to the restroom?"  "Yes you may." He said politely. I went into the bathroom and i saw effy. "omg dude you scared me" effy says. "Sorry" i reply. I think she was going in there to skip too. We talk for a little while until i head the bell ring. I go to my locker and i see someone put a note in my locker.

From: Jessica

Hey just wanted to let you know your hair looks like a rats nest have your brushed it recently?? Also it looks like you haven't brushed your teeth. AND, you've gotten chubby want some of my salad at lunch?

To: max

Omg she is so rude my hair is normal it's just a little greasy because i haven't taken a shower it a few days.. and my teeth aren't that gross.. whatever.. i was already HATING this school and it hasn't even got to lunch yet! The only person here I'm actually friends with Is effy and i barley have any classes with her. i wish i could just go home. I went to the rest of my classes until school was out. I ran out to my bus stop and sat it my seat.
"Hey it's me Jessica!" I heard in the seat next to me, "did you see the note i put in your locker?" "Yeah." I replied sounding annoyed. It was her stop so she jumped out of her seat and got off the bus. Then it was my stop so i started walking home. As i was walking home i kept thinking to myself, "maybe Jessica's right. Im pathetic anyways. I don't even deserve to be alive.." tears began swelling in my eyes.

i finally got home and put a smile on my face so he wouldn't tell i was sad. "Hi!" Albert said, "hi." I said back to him going upstairs."