Chapter 5 (A short kidnapping)

Hey guys and welcome back. This is gonna be one of the best chapters that I have ever written and this story contains kidnapping, obsession and strong language. Enjoy
————————————————————————————
When he got you to his house he went to his basement and went down there got tie you up. When he was done he was looking at you and just drooling over your tied up body. He went up to get something cause well he wanted too.

When you woke up your weren't scared for some reason. In fact you knew how to get out to there but you wanted to have some fun with this. Your acting may look real but in reality your were messing with them.

So when you heard bakugo coming down the stairs. It was time to mess with him.

"We'll look who decided to wake up from their sleep." Bakugo said. "Why are you doing this." You said crying but you were trying not to laugh. "Isn't it obvious I love you." He said smiling at you. "But why there are so many girls out there why did you go for me." You said. "Cause your the one that I want from the moment I saw you I knew that you were the one for me." Bakugo said. Your were trying so hard not to laugh at that point.

At this point you were getting bored of him talking. He went on and on about how much he loved you and all that bull shit until night arrived

After all that he left and went to go to sleep but the ropes were loose. I guess he thought that they would hold you down. But it didn't work on you at all.

When you got out quietly and reached into your pocket and black knife came out with a note with it from your dad.

"Dear Y/N I never told you about this but I guess it's time to tell you. You have another knife a black knife. This knife will help you blend in with the shadows but in order for that to happen you need to be hold it. When you hold it you will immediately blend in with the shadows in whatever outfit your in. We'll be back soon. I love you my little devil." Love dad.

Your dad was full of surprises and this had to be the biggest one that he pulled.

You held the knife and went into a shadow that was big enough for you to fit in plus there was a door next to it. Without a second thought you went in and you didn't make a sound.

Slowly you made your way to the door and run out still holding the knife.

Y/N's POV
Holy shit to think that he was that stupid. Jeez dad you really are full of surprises. Danm this man is obsessed. I don't even know why he thought that those ropes could hold me. Don't look back me just make it home and lock all the door and windows and I think should call my friend to stay the night.

You were about 2 miles away from bakugo's house which was really far and you were a track star in high school and you could run about 3 miles or more that's really far.

You got to your house a few minutes later. You had your phone on you and it always tracked how many miles that you ran for and it said that you ran 4 miles sure you had to take a break from time to time. But you took a break in the shadows so that he would find you.

When you stopped it would stop too and it would continue when you ran again.

When you went inside your house you locked the door behind you. You were breathing heavily not cause you were scared you were out of air.

You did exactly what you told your self what you were gonna to do. But you saw another note in kitchen cabinet. It was from your dad and it said.

"Hey Black rose it's dad again if you found the knife then you should find this note the house has a system that can go into lock down. It would lock the house from the outside to no one could get in or out and when you felt safe all you have to do was say house disable lock down and to turn it on you say house initiate lock down. When you have to leave the house you can put the house on lockdown and when you come back and the house is on lockdown just say your name and you can go in and the door will close. Love you."

Y/N's POV
Oh my god dad you are full of surprises. But when you were you gonna tell me that we had a lock down system. Oh yea right cause that's my dad. I guess I should get into the shower and go to bed.

You went upstairs got undressed and got into the shower. When you got out you went to your pjs on.

 When you got out you went to your pjs on

Your pjs (Female)

Your pjs (Male)

When you got your pjs on you went down stairs and got a glass on water. Until you heard your dog ares. His tail was wagging and he was looking at you with the cutest eyes that you ever seen in your life and you knew that he wanted to sleep with you.

"Ok boy you ready to got up." You said looking at your dog. His raised his head up and down telling you yes. "Ok boy we'll go but I need to finish my water then we'll go upstairs." You said. Ares knew that you were gonna say that so he let you finish your water so he could cuddle with you in your bed. "Ok ares I'm finished let's go." You said calling his name to follow you upstairs. He followed you upstairs to your bed room.

When you opened your bedroom door he ran and jumped on your bed. You laughed and you went into your room and got into bed with you dog next to you. He was a protective boy and you loved him for it.

"House initiate lockdown." You said. Just like that the hole house was locked no one could get in or out. All the doors and windows were locked.

You went to sleep feeling safe plus you had your dog and the system that your dad had installed. You dog was next to you sleeping but also making sure that you were safe.

He always made sure that you were safe. He always slept really close to you to make sure that nothing was gonna happen to you.

Finally your eyes got too heavy to keep them open so fell asleep with your dog next to you.

———————————————————————————————
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I think this has to be my most favorite chapter that I have ever written in my life. I know some of you guys have been wondering why I haven't been updating any of my other stories. The answer is that I have been really busy but I promise that I will try to update some of the stories. Have a good day, night, evening or where ever you are and I will see you guys in the next chapter. Bye😁❤️