Do either of you even play baseball?!

"Your heart rate is going crazy." he said, moving directly in front of her. She looked away from him, "Can you look at me, please?" Derek asked quietly. The brunette looked up at the tall man in front of her. "What's wrong?"

She took in a shaky breath and said, her voice barely above a whisper, "You just got threatened by the same hunters that shot Scott. I'm just a little shaken up."

"It's not the first time, and it definitely won't be the last." Derek said, "I understand if you are afraid of me. I wouldn't blame you if you never talked to me again."

"I'm not afraid of you, Derek. I'm worried for you, and I don't want to stop talking to you." Kaylynn said. She watched his face for even the smallest shift in emotion. Not finding one she quietly added, "Unless that's what you want."

"No." Derek answered quickly, "No, that's not what I want."

"Then what do you want?" Jovi asked, crossing her arms.

After thinking for a moment, Derek says, "I'm going to go to the hospital and talk to the bus driver. Do you want to go with me?"

"Sure." Derek walked over to the other side of the car and opened his door. He brushed the broken glass off of his seat as Jovi got into the passenger's side. Derek started the car and drove to the hospital. The pair got out and went to the bus driver's room.

"Open your eyes." Derek quietly told him. After a moment and still no response, he repeated the request. As the driver did, Derek said, "Look at me." The older man moved his head to look at Derek. Derek glanced at Jovi.

"What do you remember?" she asked.

"Hale." Garrison said.

Derek's eyebrows came together in confusion and he asked, "How do you know my name?"

"I'm sorry." the older man responded.

"How do you know me?" Derek asked again.

"I'm sorry." Garrison laid his head back on the pillow.

Melisa McCall walked back to the front desk. A smile spread across her face when she saw who was there.

"Girl, I am outta here." Melisa told her friend. Her shift had ended when Tricia Singer showed up to cover. "There is a DVR full of unwatched TV waiting to remind me how single I am." She grabbed her coat and her purse.

Tricia smiled and said, "Go home. Tell Scott I said hi." Melisa's smile faded as an alarm sounded. She walked over to the computer and saw an alert on the screen.

"Trish, call a code. Room 137." Melisa said, running towards Garrison Meyer's room. When she got into the room, he was flatlining. Nobody else was in the room.

Scott brought Allison back to her house. "So you think we could hang out again soon?" Scott asked her.

"Definitely," Allison nodded, "but I have to admit something. Umm, I'm not big on group dates. So next time, just the two of us."

"I can totally handle more of that." Scott responded. Allison nodded and the pair kissed. She went back into the house.

Scott started on his way home.

"Scott!" Melisa called, "Scott I'm going to go to sleep." She walked to his room and found it empty, "And you're not here." She walked back to her room, but froze as she heard a thump on the roof. She turned and walked back to her son's room. She grabbed a bat as she saw two figures come through the window and onto Scott's bed. She ran at them as she prepared to hit them with the bat.

She got closer and the figures started screaming. Melisa did too as she backed away from the bed. "Stiles, Jack! What the hell are you doing here?" she yelled at the teens.