Chapter One

Blue P.O.V

Being part of the Star Sanses was fun, getting to travel over many universes and helping many monsters out, but it was also tiring, it was even worse when your partners are gods and don't have an idea how the monster body works. Even when I was first kidnapped by Error, he seemed to have an understanding of the monster's body. He was one of my soulmates, and if Ink didn't hate everything to do with him; I would simply be able to use some of his stamina and some of his magic to help with the battles we get into.

"Blue! Come on the bad sans' are attacking an underfell universe!" Dream yells at me as I huff a bit, trying to catch my breath. If it wasn't bad enough doing so many good deeds, we were also at constant war with these 'bad sanses' guys led by Dream's twin brother Nightmare and over the past few months they have gotten worse. By worse? I mean Ink and Dream were now depending on me more and more as I was the only one with blue magic that could even stall them. So far I have fought off Error, which to say didn't end well. Instead of fighting me, Error used his strings to bind me and then we had very interesting and embarrassing sex. When the bad sanses retreated he slapped my echo ass and went off after unbinding me. Fighting with Dust Sans was worse.

*This is a memory*

"Blue! We could use your help! Can you deal with Dust?!" Ink yells as his battle was two on one, Error and Dust vs just ink. I had to take on Dust, if I went to take one Error he would probably just be a kinky mate again, he was already giving me bedroom eyes.

So using my attacks I get Dust's energy to come after me, as soon as he notices me, I take off running; one on one. As the chase happen, I stop and hide behind Of of the sentry stations, having to catch my breath. My soul was hurting, and I couldn't tell why.

"Brother! He's worth some EX you should get him!" Said a voice sounding like papyrus, but there was only one set of footsteps, causing me to look up. Pausing I see Dust clinching his chest in pain, his look was one of the monsters poisoned by LV would have, the madness in his eyes. "Brother? What's wrong? I thought you met everyone you were supposed to be with!" Said the head of a floating Papyrus that had a red scarf. This causes me to scream before I quickly cover my mouth as Dust's eyes shot up toward the sentry station was in.

"You." He says, coming over in such strides, causing me to freeze. He reaches over and grabs the top of my shirt. "You see him, don't you?" He asks as I nod my head; trying to stay quiet. He pulls me over to him with ease, forcing me to sit on the sentry station little table. "You're my last soulmate, that part is lighting up... the pain won't stop until we fuck. But I won't force you." He says, before using my fucking bandana to tie my wrists together. "But That Also means I Can't let you go since the pain will get worse; until we do the tango."

*flashback ends*

The tango was kinda fun, as I agreed to do it halfway back to Ink and Error feeling the heat from being around my mate flood my soul. The mating was one to see who was the dominant monster in the relationship and just like with Error it proved I was the submissive one. Each meeting with the monsters turned to fill out my soul, form Killer, to Cross and then Nightmare every one of them was the dominant mate, which kinda made me upset, but they seemed to enjoy me being upset, but they were also beginning to look at me with worry every time we fight. Just like this last fight, I ended up injured and the Star Sans didn't even seem to care or notice. "Alright!" I yell, coming towards the portal and jumping my way through. Ink and Dream were already there. In front of us stood the bad Sans; all of which I have fought one on one before, except for Horror.

"Alright Blue! Let's show them what we got!" Dream yells and Ink smiles and the battle for this universe begins. Fighting with an injury, made me slower and made me actively avoid the five who would more than likely subdue me from it. Leaving me behind with Horror Sans. I was thankful that Dream seemed to be able to push back Nightmare, Killer, and Cross while Ink was able to keep Dust and Error at bay. It was an unfair battle but so was six against three; seemed to be taking on the front of the attacks of three. He was taking on one more extra to try and give me a break. To be fair, if I was certain any of those five wouldn't have captured me and kidnapped me from my team I would've taken on more than Horror.

Lost in thought, I barely miss an ax to my head, thankfully I was somehow able to sense it and move away before it could meet me. I look towards him as he was charging at me, using some of Error's magic, I was able to grip onto the ax and pull it out of the building it was embedded in. His stings make it easier to hold. "I don't suppose there's a way to talk this out?" I ask, as I barely miss getting hit yet again, I was slowing down. I would have to use their abilities to get out of this. Horror was the only one left that was likely to kill me.

He reaches his arm over to try and grab the ax away from my hand, making me swing it away for him. There was no way he was getting this weapon back. With that being said, I took off sprinting, ducking under his arms. "Fuck! Baby Blue!" He yells, just as I'm met face to face with the Sans of this universe blaster. He was reaching for his weapon to defend and shield me... This wasn't a normal underfell universe. That Underfell sans... looks like horror. The blaster hits, making me put up a bone barrier. The bones crack and shatter due to my magic being weak, one of my bones impelling my chest cavity breaking it, and it hits my soul. My heal immediately taking form my soulmates heal at an even, six? I found my last soulmate. How nice.

Horror Sans' P.O.V

I turn around just in time to see Blue fall to the ground, my ax never leaving his grip. My health goes down quickly, due to the hit Blue took. Guess he's mine too. The kid was hurt, I need to get him out of this hell place. This isn't a place for people like him. This was a Horrorfell universe. He was already hurt and those people called him to fight here. Quickly I grab Blue up and take off, getting onto an empty house that we just finish dusting monsters in. I block the doors and head towards a room and lock that door too. I get my ax out of his hand and begin to strip the top of him. I needed to see how bad the damage was. I needed to make sure his soul was safe. Seeing his ribs barely holding on, makes me pause. I have errors magic but I have no fucking clue how to use it! None of us know how to use one another magic or skills! Fuck it! He's going inside my ribs. I have to get back outside and fight we have to end this place before it collided with the Horrorswap neighboring it. It only gets worse because my own brother's mate is from that place! I need to do this to protect my brother and his tiny mate. I need to protect my small mate.

I haven't done this, but I've watched Papyrus do it many times with his chaotic little mate. It can't be that hard, right? I use his bandana to tie his hands together, to make it easier, I take my coat off, lifting my shirt and biting it. I wrap him up in my coat, making sure his knees were to his chest like a fetal position. To be fair, this wasn't necessary. I was over panicking. I get my shirt up, using my teeth to hold it before getting him safely put inside my rib cage. As expected my soul encases around his smaller one and begins to share my health and magic with him. I put my shirt down, tuck it into my pants and hold my left arm over my stomach area to keep a good grab on him. My brother makes it look so fucking easy to be fair, he's done it a lot and this is the first mate I've been able to do it with. So with that, I grab my ax and head outside to take care of business.

February 26, 2023
Words: 1581