Chapter 2

Blue's P.O.V

When I regain consciousnes I was inside a room that smelt of dust and some blood but other than that it looked like Stretch's messy bedroom at home. What was werider was there was a skeleton that looked like a mixture of my brother and Horror sitting in a chair beside be reading a book. The title itself was very chilling. '101 ways to use monster dust in cooking.'

"Do not move." He speaks in a stern voice as he looks up form his book. I had only shifted to get ready to get up. I give him a look, as I move up more. He stands up coming and pushing me down onto the bed, sitting down beside me. "Let me repeat this. Do NOT move, Sans. I have zero clue why your older brother would let you fight in this condition, but as you can tell. I am not your universe's Papyrus. Names Maniac to other universes. I don't care what your brother would do, he isn't here so you're under my care." He states, before he pulls my shirt up. I go to try and stop him but stop when I can see pieces of my chest was covered by bandages.

"What?" I ask the questions more to myself then to anyone else in the room. I sit up and completely pull my shirt off. I was in shock see the state of myself. I cover my mouth with my hand and began to pull off the bandages to see the amount of damge. My soul wasn't there? There was gapping openings around it the bones I created for that attack shattered my chest cavity when the blaster hit them and then me. "Where is my soul." I demand looking at Maniac, trying my best to keep form sounding weak and scared.

He looks in my eyes and give a soft, sad grin. "It is in your mate's chest trying to heal itself. Since your chest started to dust itself, it isn't a safe space to keep your soul." He would explain. Which mate would have it tho? Wait there is only one mate that could house two souls at once and it was the last one I met. I cover my chest with the shirt I had on, standing up slowly.

"Sorry horror Papy. I need to get back." I tell him only to pause when the door opens up revealing a very pissed off Error with had Science Sans tied up in his strings.

"B̟̈́̆̐̄̚͜ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡û̶͙̽̿͆̈ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊! W̸͈ͯ̾̒̿h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞t̴͕͖͓̀ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈ d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ û̶͙̽̿͆̈p̶̸̨̺͊̍̒̓̀!" (Blue! What are you doing up!) That wasn't a question and it was clear Error was stress he was glitching much more then normal. He lets go of Sci and comes over to me. I notice he doesn't have his normal jacket on. He pulls me into his arms hugging me tightly. "Y̵̷̛̤͍̅́̕ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈'r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤi̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠ i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘t̴͕͖͓̀ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚ N̰̜͉͔ͬ̽͢i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟g̴̶̛̮̣͙͠h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢t̴͕͖͓̀m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊'s̩͙͖̋͛͟ c̷̹͖͋́̃ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞s̩͙͖̋͛͟t̴͕͖͓̀ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊. Ȧ̶̵̗̳ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡ ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚f̷̵̫̞̉͢ û̶͙̽̿͆̈s̩͙͖̋͛͟ ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟v̸̵̝͙͆̈ͤę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ ă̶̸̝ͦ͊̿͋͞n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜ i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟t̴͕͖͓̀'s̩͙͖̋͛͟ b̵̸͙̅̽͡ͅę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊t̴͕͖͓̀t̴͕͖͓̀ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟f̷̵̫̞̉͢ y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈'r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊ ẅ̷̷̢̟͇͈̒i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟t̴͕͖͓̀h̶̯̰̝̻̿̓͢ û̶͙̽̿͆̈s̩͙͖̋͛͟." (You're moving i to Nightmares castle. All of us live there and it's better if you're with us.) I stare at him.