Chapter one: The phone call pt 1

Third person POV:

Dream was washing the dishes, listening to the kid arguing over the best Disney movie in the living room. Tommy said Up was the best Disney movie, tubbo said The Bee movie, purpled and deo(being the simp he is) agreed with tommy, and ranboo said he thought 'Enchanto' was the best.

He giggled to himself about it. The kids always seemed to have stupid debates that usually ended in tommt crying, and the others tried to comfort the hysterically crying boy. Dream never helped when that happened.

Not because he didn't care, but because he knew tommy was faking it. He was a little shit like that, he knew the other bots had huge crushes on him, so they would immediately try to comfort him, and offer him stuff like their toys or snacks they got at snacktime.

It was quite funny, actually, so Dream didn't ever try to stop tommy. Suddenly, Dream felt like someone or something was watching him. He looked up and looked through the dark window, acting as if he saw and knew someone was their.

The truth was that he had no idea and was just joking around. Little did he know, he was, in fact, staring right back into a deep red pair of eyes. He then looked back down at his dishes and continued to clean them, as if nothing happened, confusing technoblade.

Suddenly his home phone rang, and yes he had one of those old phones, mainly for decoration but also because of he didn't want to give his main phone number he'd give his home phone, he was home most of the time anyway.

He sighed and walked over, picking it up. " Hello? " He asked. " So, do you have a boyfriend? " Someone asked. " Heh, why do you wanna qsk me on a date? " He replied, twirling the cable of the phone on his finger. It was probably that one guy he went on a date with that liked horror movies.

" Maybe.. So, do you? " They replied. " No," Dream replied. " You never told me your name.. " Theg replied. " Why do you wanna know my name? " Dream replied playfully. " Cause I wanna know who I'm looking at. " They replied and dreamed, felt a shiver run down his back.

The feeling of being watched came back full force, dream stopped giggling and froze up.

" Who the fuck is this!? " He screamed in the phone, ignoring the worried looks he got from the kids. " Your worst nightmare. " They respond and dream angrily slam the phone down and walk over to the kids, picking up tommy and putting him on his hip before grabbing the younger kids' hands and dragging them to the room.

" Bed time, guys. " He said. " But bedtimes in an hour! " Tommy whined, and dream snapped. " I said fucking bedtime! " He screamed and immediately regretted it upon seeing tommys scared face. He sighed and crouched down, hugging the kid. " I'm sorry, mommys, just not feeling well, so I need you guys to go to sleep. " He explained softly, and they nodded.

To be continued....
Word count: 518