Chapter 1

{Wednesdays POV} I'm walking back to my dorm after a long day of hearing annoying voices and ear bleeding laughs. I walk into my dorm seeing Enid laying in her bed with I think it's called a phone? She was texting someone while giggling at the texts. Her giggles were annoying but I tired to ignore them. You

I put my stuff down and went to sit down at my desk to continue writing my novel. I tried focusing while typing but Enid's giggles were getting to me. "Enid stop giggling it's annoying!" I said harshly. Sorry Wens! I was disgusted when she called me that. "If you ever called me that again your head will be on a stick Sinclair." "Sorry Wens." Enid said.

She was getting on my nerves. All 7 trillion of them. But for some reason when she called me that awful nickname I felt weird. Weird like never before. It was like I liked when she called me that. Me an Addams liking that no way! I'm not giving in to this dog. My face felt warm when she called me that. It was weird. I would never mellow out! It's not like me. Is this dog doing something to me?

[Enid's POV] I wanna try to become friends to that girl Wednesday but she always is cold and seems like she doesn't care. When I called her Wens I saw her face heat up. She said she would kill me if I called her that again but I'm not scared of her! Okay maybe thats a lie. When I see Wednesday my whole world flips upside down because she is so pretty. Oh god my heat is coming soon.. 

[Wednesdays POV] Enid keeps trying to become friends with me and for some reason I don't wanna stop her. She is so pretty.. No no! Im an Addams I don't fall in love that easily! But it feels like I'm falling in love with this girl..

That's Chapter 1 bitches 😃👍 Sorry it's short 👍😃