Weird tastes

"Is this true?! You, James Lee, the guy who always refuses to talk to me, you're proposing that we spend some time together? This isn't a joke, is it?" exclaimed Goo, dumbfounded. He didn't pay attention to the few people who gave him disapproving looks, not appreciating very much to hear a teenager shouting at the top of his lungs so early in the morning. On the other hand, not many people would like that, to be fair.

However, the blond didn't seem to give much of a damn; he just stared at them spitefully, knowing that they would leave with their tails between their legs as soon as they met his eyes. He really liked to play that.

People who knew the boy, even from a far distance, knew it well: he didn't care if people didn't like the way he behaved, and did as he wanted in more than three quarters of the time. It had almost become a habit for him to get people to notice him as much as possible by doing things that were sometimes unacceptable and often immoral before beating to death the first person who made the mistake of criticizing him. Most of the time he even did it with a big smile on his sadistic face, because it was as much fun for him as if he was a child playing with his new toys. That said, it was uncommon for him to meet someone who piqued his interest even a little. And, if he did, he took great pleasure in destroying them as much as he possibly could, even if it meant his body would ache for days.

He had tried several times to draw the attention of James, but this one avoided it as soon as he had the choice to leave and did not seem to pay him much attention. He just considered him as an adversary who could give him trouble if he had to face him. There was even a good chance that he did not consider him as an ally, so Goo would be happy if he treated him at least as one of his colleagues. That's why his proposal was so surprising, and no less enchanting.

After questioning the boy with red hair without really believing that he was serious, he even wondered if Gun was bringing him luck or something similar. But no, it was a stupid thought, that asshole couldn't do anything positive even if his life was in the balance. He silently laughed at his own stupidity.

"Joon Goo, are you listening to me? I told you just now that I wasn't kidding. Don't tell me you still don't believe me. And if you're ignoring me on purpose, you're going to be very sorry.", James queried him. Was he that doubtful, to stare at him for more than a minute with a strange look? He didn't think he had been that distant with him. He had even spoken to him on occasion, something he rarely did for people at or below his level. He definitely didn't show any appreciation for his efforts.

Ah, sometimes I understand older people better than teenagers or people of my age..., he thought as he held back a sigh of exasperation.

"Yeah, that could be fun. I still can't believe you're offering this to us, the ever so cold and great James Lee!", Joon Goo replied with a smile on his face. He looked at his teammate, and his sympathetic look quickly turned into a snide expression. He raised an eyebrow, just to annoy the black-haired young man even more and make him react, but said nothing and just glared a him for a moment.

Gun, annoyed to see him making fun of him without any apparent reason, struck him a rather violent blow on the back of the neck. As soon as he felt the palm of his hand touching his injured skin, the younger man tensed up and he clenched his teeth, stopping himself from insulting him. He contented himself with grumbling under his breath.

"If you have something to say, just say it. I'd be curious to hear what the so clever Kim Joon Goo is thinking," the young man said in a harsh and aggravated tone.

He looked into his colleague's eyes, and a particular tension arose between the two young people. The day had just begun but they were already ready to jump on each other to see who would beat the other this time around. That being said, for these boys that many would describe as oddballs, it was something that was finally quite common.