Overcast

It was a normal day at the campus, the skies were cloudy and it looked as though it may rain today. Felix was currently walking back to his home, an apartment near the campus. A frown was on the smaller man's features as he took his hand's and adjusted the dark blue ponytail he had. The man's orange eyes looked up to the gloomy sky and a sigh escaped his lips.

It didn't take long for Felix to get home, and he frowned more. His roommate and childhood friend was currently talking on his phone. The redheaded man was lounging on the sofa, leaning on the arm rest. His eyes went to the man who just entered the room and he gave Felix that charming smile of his.

"Yeah, Don't worry cutie." He said into the phone, flirting with a girl it appeared like, a cheeky tone in his voice. "I'll be at the party." Sylvain had a habit of partying, and it was nearly at least once every week and Felix just huffed as he walked past the couch and settled into the chair nearby, dropping his bag near the chair. He didn't say a word but his eyes looked to the older and taller man.

The way his eye's sparkled when he was happy, and his tone of voice. That handsome face. He adored it, but never ever in a million years would he admit such things. He watched as Sylvain finally hung up the phone and smiled at the man again.

" I'm glad you beat the rain Felix." The male said softly as he looked to the smaller one, a gentle look in his eyes. He always was kind to Felix, despite how standoffish the blue haired man could be. Sylvain leaned forward and placed his chin in his left hand with that grin.

"Of course I did." Felix retorted, crossing his arms and sighing. His tone was sharp today and he looked to the other with another frown. "Another party?" He asked as he leaned back into his chair. It always drove him crazy when the other partied. He hated it, because of what always happened when Sylvain came home.

Sylvain studied the other's features and felt confused. He never did understand why the other always got so...touchy when it came to him flirting or him partying, because Felix should know how he really was. Felix was the one who knew him best, after all. His smile nearly faltered for a moment, but it stuck on his face.

"That's not a problem is it, Felix?" The redhead asked as he removed his chin from his hand and leaned back into his chair. He was an adult after all, but for some reason he always took Felix's opinions to heart. What the other thought of him meant a lot to him. He watched as Felix just looked away from him, arms still crossed as he began to reply.

"No. It's not." Felix lied, his eyes drifting back to the other for a moment and then quickly stood up. He knew Sylvain would see right through his lies and didn't want to deal with it at the moment. The man turned on his heel and began to walk to his room. "I'll let you get ready." He said as he walked to his room, opening and shutting the door quickly.

Sylvain went to say something, but he didn't get the chance, the door shutting as quick as possible. He knew Felix was upset, but he couldn't force the other to talk about it if he didn't wish to. All it would do would just upset the other more. He decided he'd talk to Felix later and he then just began to get ready for the party.

Once the door was shut and he was inside his room Felix went to his bed and flopped on it. A long sigh escaped him as he just breathed in and out, his chest slowly rising and falling. He was slowly trying to calm himself. He couldn't say it out loud, but the reason he always got upset was because of one reason and one reason only.

He liked Sylvain.