Day 1.4 | blueberry pancakes

Author Note: The first half of this chapter is an explicit sex scene

Author Note: The first half of this chapter is an explicit sex scene. Feel free to skip to the the second part (after the three-line chapter break) if you'd prefer. Everything beyond that point continues on with the central plot of the story. Thank you for your continued support! <3

Devyn slams my back into the wall the second we get into my apartment. The Chipotle bag in my hand plummets to the floor, along with the sound of her backpack and keys.

"I missed you," she says between hard-pressed kisses.

"I miss—" (kiss) "you—" (kiss) "too."

Her fingers tug and pull at my shirt. Desire unfurls at the base of me and I ache to feel her skin against mine. My dick grows hard, especially while I imagine that hot little pussy in my mouth.

I help her take off my shirt. Devyn pauses the heat, running her fingers against the ridges of my chest. "Goddamn you're fine," she whispers.

"Take off your clothes."

In compliance, she pulls off her shirt and jeans. My eyes savor her in the black lace bra and thong. My dick firms even more.

"Fuck, girl. What you do to me."

She giggles, helping me strip to my boxers. Unable to wait any longer, I pick her up as she yelps in surprise. But her legs wrap around my waist and she laughs, tongue sweeping into my mouth, our noses pressing hard against each other. I match her energy by squeezing her ass.

I walk us slowly to the bedroom and lay her against the bed, pinning her arms up high the way she likes it. Devyn's breaths get harder and faster in between me taking my time. I've barely touched her but she shivers with anticipation. A smile breaks out onto my face.

"Tell me what you want," I say, dotting her legs with kisses. Her goosebumps follow my trail.

"I want you to kiss me."

"Where?"

"On the lips."

"You'll have to be more specific, Devyn Le'Anne Brooks."

Her body twists with pleasure as my mouth hovers before her damp pussy. I ache to taste her.

"There—right there," she moans. "Please, Ace."

Roughly, I pull down her thong. Another moan ensues. My lips graze her clit. "Here?" I clarify.

She nods once before I plunge my tongue between the folds of her body. Devyn moans louder as I grip her thighs. Her fingers run over my head, twisting at the tight black curls residing there.

I lick and suck her pussy as if it's the only thing I get to eat tonight. Her cum tastes sweet and savory and the louder she cries out, the deeper I plunge—my grip strengthening as she quivers beneath me.