New

There the woman stood, glaring down at me. Her emerald green eyes scanned me, then she put out her arm. She helped me up, and I was so small compared to her. She got on her knees to be my height. "Hey little guy," she said, looking into my blue tinted grey eyes. "Uh, h-hi." I said, nervous. She smirked, looking back. "Come on, kid," she said, putting a hand out. I took it and we walked for quite a long time. We finally reached a hill, and it led up to Atlanta. "Not far now." She said. I followed her as we cut to the right of Atlanta, and going into a forest area. I saw a lake and a camp of 1 other.

We got down there, and the woman introduced herself. "I'm Kathryn, but you can call me Kat." She said," and you are?" "A-Andre," I said. "Nice to meet you, the guy over there is Jordan." Said Kat, glancing over her shoulder. "H-Hi Jordan." I said, shaking slightly.

"How long have you been out here?" Said Kat. "Me and my sister got separated, and well the people at that fort threw me down a hill. That's when I found you."

I said. "Ok, but you're safe now."

Day passed, and nothing new. "Jordan, can you keep an eye on Andre? I'm going hunting." Said Kat. "Ok." Said Jordan. "So, how are you?" Said Jordan. "I'm go-" We got interrupted. "GUNS DOWN, HEAD HIGH! CROUCH POSITION, AND DO NOT DIE!" Said a man.

Who's that?" I couldn't help but ask. "I don't know..." Said Jordan, pausing.

------------------------------------------------------

The next 2 MIGHT be also short. It gets longer when there are more than 3 people in the story. xD