Life is a Schoolway

YN's POV
      "Sweetie! Today's the day you're going to your new school!" my mom called from downstairs.

    "I'm coming mo-AH!" I yelled when I tripped on my dog. "Sorry Buddy!" I said and ran downstairs.

    "Honey, do you want any breakfas-"

   "Sorry mom, don't have time!" I said.

    "But honey-"

   "Love you mom!" I said, kissed her cheek, and left to run to school.

   As I ran outside, I found a slimy boy bullying this crocodile and this marshmallow boy looking like me.

    "Give me your money!" the slime boy yelled.

   "Make us!" the marshmallow boy yelled. The slime boy slapped the crocodile and the marshmallow boy, making them cry. That little! I ran up to him and punched him in his stomach. The boys stared at me in shock.

    "LEAVE THOSE BOYS ALONE!" I yelled. The slime boy absorbed me and I could barely breathe.

    "Hey! Leave that girl alone!" the marshmallow boy yelled at him. I swam up through his body and he "vomited" me out. I gasped for air intensely.

   "You wanna fight me?" the slime boy asked me with a mean look on his face.

   "Uggh, I'll fight ya 'till ya leave these boys alo-" The slime boy then punched me so hard, that I blacked out.

                   31 minutes later.....
      "Will she be okay?"

    "She got hit pretty hard. But she'll be able to walk again."

    I groaned and tried to get up, until.. "OW!" I hissed from pain. The marshmallow boy sat me back down.

   "There there, ya need some rest," he said with a worried look on his face.

   "No, I'm good! See-?OW!" I hissed. The marshmallow boy sat me back down.

    "But...I need to go to school!" I said.

  "You can't yet," he said.

      "AH! A CROCODILE!" I yelled and grabbed my pillow.

    "Oh, him? This is my best friend, Max! And I'm James! Hey, thanks for saving our butts back there," he said scratching the back of his neck.

   "Anytime. I can't stand seeing people being bullied," I said.

    "Well, those were some very cool moves hun," he smiled. Iblushed and looked away.

     "Mrs. (L/N), are you ready to go now?" Dr. Kimberell asked me.

    "Yes ma'am please," I smiled.

             At Dirt High School...
      I was going to my locker and I saw the slime boy walk up to me. James saw it and had an aggressive look on his face and walked up to me.

      "Hey YN, I'm sorry about yesterday. It's just that when I like someone, I act up. So...CAN YOU PLEASE DATE M-"

     "SHUT UP STUART! YOU NEVER LIKED HER!" James yelled at him and grabbed me like I was a baby.

    "Uh, IT IS TRUE!" Stuart said madly and slapped him.

    "STOP SLAPPING HIM!" I yelled at Stuart and I turned red.

    "What? Slime stuck to your tongue?" Stuart teased me.

   I took a deep a deep breath in and walked away. James had a confused look on his face. He ran up to me.