The School Dance

Sorry I haven't been making these chapters lately. I'm now a YouTuber so my time for making Oddballs books have been cut off a bit.

    James was in his bed and he was woken up when Echo yelled at him to wake up. "ECHO! WHAT THE HECK DUDE?!?"

     "Dude? Ya mean lady?" she smirked.

  "Whateve....wait, TODAY'S THE DANCE!!!" James smiled and squealed. Echo just stood there and ate her chips.

   "Who are you gonna dance with?"

  "I, will dance with the prettiest girl in the whole entire school!" James smiled with his eyes literally glowing.

   Max ran through the door. "So, who's this pretty girl?" Max asked. James started blushing.

   "YN....."

  Echo started laughing while Max just stood there.

   "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?"

  "Hahaha! YOU LIKE YN?!? THAT'S MY COUSIN!"

   James turned cold and passed out for 10 seconds, then got back up and wiped the dirt off himself. "SHE'S YOUR COUSIN?!?" James yelled.

     "Yep, we love playing with each other. She really is a gem. It's a shame that she's dating a dirty slobbish boy like you," Echo giggled.

     "I AM NOT SLOBBISH!" James yelled.

   Suddenly, James' mom knocked on the door. "Honey, you have a visitor!"

   "NOT NOW MOM!"

  "Her name is YN and she looks just like you!" his mom chirped.

    "....I'LL GET IT!" Max yelled and ran to the door.

     "Max NO-!"

  "Hey YN!" Max smiled.

      "Max!" I smiled and hugged him. "James is upstairs by the way."

     I turned red and he guided me upstairs. When I got to him room, he was nervously smiling. I raised a brow and James stared at Max madly.

    "What?" Max asked him. James rolled his eyes.

   "Just leave, I'll be at school soon," James said. I stared at Max and he just shrugged his shoulders, then he left.

    James patted his hand on the side of his bed, inviting me to sit down. I sat down next to him and we sat in silence for a little while.

    "Soooo...about yesterday," James said.

  "Please don't-" James grabbed my cheeks and tried to kiss me, but he was to nervous. "James?" I said.

    "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that," James said. "I'm so stupid!"

    "Say that one more time and I'll kiss you," I smirked remembering what he said to me yesterday. James blushed and he looked away. Then, he gave me a sly smirk.

      "I will say it one more time~"

   "I dare you," I said smirking. He walked closer to me and grabbed my hand.

    "I'm.So.Stupid," James said. I grabbed his cheeks and leaned in closer to him. James rolled his eyes while smirking and kissed me softly. He tried to make the kiss deeper, but I pushed him on the bed. He blushed and I grabbed his chin.

   "Wanna go to the dance with me?" I asked. "Say yes if you wanna."

    "....Yes~" James purred. I giggled and he got up. "Stop it!" he said giggling.