Chapter 11

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

The letter falls from his hand and he is on his knees tears flowing through his eyes...

He quickly gets up and runs outside, he gets in his car and starts driving with nothing in his mind, the only thought he has is going to Florida and finding Sky.                                           On the other side, Harry notices Jonas rushing somewhere in his car, so he decides to go check on him, he picks up his phone and calls Jonas but he doesn't respond, so Harry tracks Jonas's location and goes after him, Jonas recalls all those memories of them meeting for the first time to spending time together, tears are rolling down from his eyes, he is driving very fast, he is unable to see the road everything in front of him is very blurry, he sees a bright light coming towards him before he realizes it's a truck his car crashes into the truck, his car is all smashed, and he is lying on the road unconscious and the blood is flowing from his head, Harry arrives there he quickly calls 911, the ambulance along with the police arrives he is taken to the hospital, Harry calls his family to inform them about the accident.                                                    
Everyone arrives at the hospital, Jonas is in the emergency room going through an operation, and the doctors informed his family that he is very badly injured and he is not responding so there are chances of him going into a coma, everyone is depressed, crying and praying.

Reporters are gathered outside the hospital and the news of his accident is all over TVs.

Sky's Pov:-

Sky gets back to her normal life

Sky: "Dad, Alex come, the dinner is ready"

They all are having dinner

Sky: "So Dad how was your day at work?"

Edward: "As usual my dear".

Sky: "And what about you Alex how was school?"

Alex: " Great, I made a new friend today her name is Emilia, and she is very nice."

Sky: "Awww look at you blush just by taking her name."

They all laugh...

Edward: "Oh yeah I saw on the tv that there is a new library that just opened near our place, oh wait I also saw the news about the famous company's heir met with an accident, everyone was talking about it, they also say that he might go into coma."

Sky: "Oh my God, which company dad?"

Edward: "Ahh...it's the famous diamond company ahh... what was the name oh yeah the "Lee Company".

When she hears the name, the spoon in her hand drops down and her eyes are all teary, she feels like her soul just left her body, and she is trying to calm down, but it's not happening the only thing she has in mind is she has to see Jonas.

Edward: "Sky what's wrong are you okay? Sky?"

Alex: "Yeah Sky what happened?"

Sky: "Nothing, I just swallowed something spicy, Just a minute, I'll be back."

Edward: "Ohh it's okay."

Sky rushes to the restroom she washes her face, opens the tap and lets the water flow so that nobody can hear her cry, she is crying so hard, all she wants to do is to see Jonas, but then she can't go back to California, and it will take too long to reach there, she can use the portal to get there in no time but she made a promise to her dad, that she will never use the portal. But she says to herself, she will just see him for once and come back before anyone even knows, so she waits for everyone to sleep and then she goes deep into the forest and finally sees the cave she walks in and the portal is shining inside she takes a deep breath and walks in...

——————————————————————

So this is how chapter 11 ends.....

Suggest me anything by commenting if you want too.

Please vote, follow, and share...<3

Your Author

~Luna Nash~