It's Starting

- CHAPTER TWO -
It's Starting

Shinazugawa walks back to his estate to pack his stuff. The stuff he packed are 14 yukatas, some snacks, and his items.

"Fuck, why him." He said in a graspy voice.

Time had passed, and now he goes on to travel to the wished destination.

Tomioka catches up with him, making him follow Sanemi.

"Shinazugawa!" Tomioka shouted.

"What the fuck do you want, Tomioka." He said with a mad tone.

"I brought you this.."
He pulls out a bag, containing Ohagi inside with matcha powder.

"..." He just takes the bag, and leaves with it.

Tomioka tries to walk with Shinazugawa to not make Sanemi feel "alone", knowing that Sanemi does not need it, not having eye contact with him.

Finally, they arrive at the destination. Walking up to the hotel they have been assigned to. But none of the other pillars were there, making Shonazugawa and Tomioka the first ones to arrive.

"You must be the Wind Pillar and the Water Pillar, yes?"

"Mhm."

"Oh well, here are your keys!" The lady handed over the keys to both of them, and showed them to their room.

Sanemi scans around the room, and only sees one bed.

".. One bed only? Fuck, does this mean i have to share a bed with him?" Sanemi thought to himself.

Tomioka:" Shinazugawa, i will just sleep on the floor. You can go sleep on the bed if you would like, i do not need to sleep on the bed."

Shinazugawa:" It's fine, make yourself comfortable and sleep there."

Tomioka:"I insist."

Shinazugawa: "Fine, but don't blame me if it becomes too uncomfortable."

Shinazugawa and Tomioka walks into the room, setting their personal belongings.

Tomioka walks into the bathroom, stripping his clothes down with the bathroom door slightly open.

Sanemi sees the sight, and accidentally sees his big ass and instantly turns away.

Shinazugawa thought to himself "Fuck, why is his ass so big. If i could just-"

Sanemi slaps himself, regretting the fact he let himself wander in his own thoughts.

"Fucking contain yourself, Sanemi! He is not a girl, don't admire his body.. Oh.. i don't know if i like girls anymore."

In the blink of an eye, Shinazugawa gets tapped on the shoulder again.

Tomioka: "Excuse me, my yukata is there.."

Sanemi turns over to see Tomioka with a towel wrapped around his waist, while he runs his hair through his beautiful raven locks.

Sanemi scoots over without a single word, with pinkish red blush starts to creep up on his face, making his face turn red.

Tomioka: "Shinazugawa, are you okay? Your face is turning red." While cupping one of his hands to his cheeks.

Shinazugawa shoves the hand away, but soon turns more red.

Shinazugawa:"I said i didn't need any, didn't I?!" he said in a harsh tone.

Tomioka: "Oh. Well, uhm.. I am sorry, i will leave you alone. If you need me, i will be at the cherry blossom gardens."

Shinazugawa nods, and Tomioka leaves the area.