Chapter 31

It was yet another Sunday morning I do not plan on waking up early but I hear a scream downstairs, I got scared and rushed to see my mom, I made my way rushing down the stair because I was half asleep I almost fell running but I manage to balance it out, I went to the kitchen to see my mom screaming in excitement? She was on the phone talking to someone, I asked her what was going on but she just went over me not responding but as soon as the phone ended she said in excitement that "Naruto dad is coming back "

I got excited and nervous, my dad shifted to the near town for work and because of my school, my mom and I had to stay there.

3rd PoV

That night Minato came back home, naruto and his family enjoyed very much with Minato and when they were about to sleep naruto overheard Minato's conversation over his business call, he wasn't able to hear anything but the only word he heard at the end was " mr uchiha ", naruto was shocked as to why Sasuke's dad is associated with his dad, naruto got curious so he called Sasuke to tell him about all of this and to his surprise when he told all the details to Sasuke, Sasuke already knew everything.., he told to naruto that his dad and my dad were friends since elementary school and they are also a business partner. Naruto was shocked and it took him a while to process.

The day after that night, Minato came by naruto's room to inform him that he was going to the bar tomorrow with his co-worker's friend who naruto knew was Sasuke's father, and that he will be coming late.

Naruto PoV

I had school as usual, while coming back from school sasuke decided to take me on a date, we enjoyed and when it was time to go home sasuke decided to drop me

" Naruto " sasuke
" yeah ? " Naruto
" aren't you forgetting something? " sasuke
" what ? "
" oh- yeah " Naruto

I gave him a small kiss on his lips and was about to say good bye when he says " that's it ? "
" too bad sasuke my father is staying with us for while " I said and then proceeded to go inside my house

To my surprise, dad was right there in the hall
My heart nearly stopped ! Wasn't he with sasuke's dad what is going on ? but the matter of fact that he saw me with sasuke wasn't confirmed because there is a huge doorway wall dividing the hall and the doorway, not to mention he was in the hall drinking with Sasuke's dad!

I thought they were going to the bar why are they here ? ! While I was thinking about if they heard us .. I went in hall and as soon as i entered

Sasuke's dad ask me a question " oh I didn't expect you to grow this fast little man has a girlfriend I believe? "

Yeah your son
" oh noo , no I don't, they are just my friend you know "

After I answered that question I didn't have enough guts to stay there even for a second so I went upstairs

That night my mom came to my room just to check on me and when I saw her the first thing I asked her is that if my dad and Sasuke dad saw us or heard us, my mom said she doesn't know and I stated to her that I don't want to tell dad right now and that I am not ready , I was going to tell dad about the thing with Sasuke but after I knew that Sasuke dad and my dad are really good friends and are business partners .., I changed my mind, my mom supported me telling me to tell dad when I am ready to do so.

3rd PoV
This continued for a while and we were caution not to get caught
But this was that one time minato said something that caught Naruto off guard "are you hiding something from me naruto ? " naruto just stood their silently and then replied with a " no of course not " smiled and went his way