Part 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Noya: *posts selfie of him during a match, he is doing the peace sign while you can see some of Karasuno on the court looked freaked out (since their libero is not paying attention) as Oikawa was in mid-air doing a serve, the rest of Sejioh minus Watari was just looked normal. Watari had his back turned and also had his phone out and was also taking a picture of the entire mess.*

Noya: Just a normal match against Seijoh!

Watari: *posts selfie of him during a match against Karasuno, he was in the middle of rolling his eyes while capturing mostly the same thing that Nishinoya had on his plus the fact his caught Noya with his phone out and taking a picture while a blob of colors were zooming at him*

Watari: This is not a normal match.

-----------------------------------------------

Akagi: *Posts a selfie of the Miya twins arguing, close to actually tackling each other to the ground, Aran off to the side was trying to pry the two apart before they actually fall over, and Suna holding up his own phone in a recording set-up, on his knees and leaning forwards to make a pan shot of the two fighting. Sakusa standing behind the net looking disappointedly at Atsumu, and his cousin Komori making a peace sign at the camera, flashing a bright smile*

Akagi: *captioning the photo* Stopped the match because the twins are fighting

Komori: *Responding with his own photo of his view* Bro, how do you deal with them?

Akagi: *Sends a photo back of Kita now walking towards the fighting twins, said twins not taking notice of their captain. The rest of both teams are backing up from the introduction of the Inarizaki captain* By calling in Kita-san

Komori: *Sends photo to the group chat of the two liberos having their arms wrapped around each other with the net still in between them, smiling while the background had both twins bowing in apology towards Kita who looked confused as hell, Aran now trying to stop Suna who was still holding his phone sideways and pointed at the Miyas, but his head was turned towards the libero's camera and posed with a bored look and a peace sign. Saskusa was looking at his cousin now with a disappointed look, although you could see their other teammate closest to the net throwing a huge thumbs up*

Komori: Cross-team bonding! While an official match is going on...

Yaku: *Sends back a selfie with Shibayama, their view being above them from the stands, a large shot of the entire court, capturing literally everything that was happening* We can see that. Put down your phones guys! You have a match!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yaku: *Sends photo of Shibayama in the middle of kicking Lev in the shins while Inouka was already down on his knees, in their practice uniforms with a concerned looking Nohebi across the net, Kuguri holding a small smirk while watching the entire scene go down*

Yaku: Future team-mom in the making!

---------------------------------------------------------------

493 words.

3-5 of these for each chapter since theses can be its own storyline or oneshots.

critique is appreciated!