Just paranoid

I really don't want to make this sound like some cliché shit, but the first time i noticed that van was when i was 17. My sister and I where hanging out in the back yard when this old silver van pulled up and sat across the road. Me being the over protective little sister I walked over and asked what he wanted. He tried to pull the hole "I'm lost. Can you help?" While holding a map that wasn't even for Minnesota.

                       I played along thinking okay maybe I am just being paranoid and he might REALLY be lost. So I asked him where he was going. He told me he was trying to get to this place call "Treasure City" which was about 15 miles down the highway. As I was telling him how to get out there he was checking out my sister!

                        I stopped in the middle of my sentience and he didn't even notice I wasn't talking anymore. I waited about 3 seconds before I told him if he didn't get lost I would call the cops on his sorry ass. He just looked at me, smiled and started his van. He took off down the road as I told my sister to get in the house and call Aron. Aron was the town cop and he said that he had gotten a few calls about him before.

                         We kept seeing his nasty old silver and black peace of shit van every where! If we went into town he was not to far behind us. Even if we went way out of town like St.Paul he would follow the hole way there. This went on for about 6 months.

                          Every time I told my parents they would just tell me that there is no one there and that i am just being over dramatic. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, but someday I wanna hit them over the head with a frying pan. How could they not notice it? He was EVERYWHERE!

                          Okay before I get to the BIG thing tell me what ya'll think so far! I really need some feed back. It will help a lot!