If they wont i will.

After a few days of being shamed out of my house and over to Arron's i decided that if the cops can't find her then i will. i don't care if i have to go to jail. if i can get her back safe then you bet i'll do it. i have a little bit of a plane but it's not the best.

I tied to get Arron to come with but he just sat there. which is what pissed me off the most.

"Really?! your just gonna sit there while that fucking freak dose god knows what to your little sister and who knows how mach pain she is in. imagine whats going on in her head! and after all that you and us have been through together your just gonna let her sit there." i know i am gonna regret saying this, "what if she is dead! are you just gonna let her corps rote in the cold dirt while you play the pitty game! YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST SOMEONE! i did too....so did our parents...so did all of her friends! GROW UP!"

He looked up at me with that dead space look in his eyes and just stared at me for a while, then he just got up and walked away like i hadn't said a thing to him. it's funny how he can just walk away and i am still sitting here torn up and broken up about what i just told my self and him. i get everyone has different ways of copping but he was taking it to far.

Fine whatever. if he wants to stay behind then let him! he would come around soon, i am sure of it. he isn't one to just sit there and be a bystander when it comes to protecting me and my sister.

hey if your reading this i will do an update ASAP!