31: 𝑐ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 ~ 𝑂𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑛

Paring : Elizabeth olsen x M!Reader

Contains : alcohol | light mentions of smut | Y/N punching a girl |

Lizzie arived at the christmas party, She was going alone since her boyfriend was already there

Lizzie arived at the christmas party, She was going alone since her boyfriend was already there. They had a fight before the party, making Y/N leave and not come back. She walked in and got a greeting by robert, She said hi back before going to find some alcohol.

She poured herself a whole cup and drank the bottle before going to drink her cup, "Calm down Olsen." A husked voice said, A veiny hand took her cup and put it onto the table next to them.

"What are you my dad?" Lizzie asked the man who was wearing no shirt but santa trousers, Lizzie turns around to see him. She was still mad with him and he was still mad with her.

"You're a lightweight, you've had your alcohol for tonight." Y/N warns, Lizzie touches his chest and squeezes. his pecks were rock hard so they didn't really squeeze, "Stop." Y/N took Lizzie's hand off.

"Your not my dad so fuck off." Lizzie went to walk past him but he grabs her hair and pulls her back, She let out a tiny moan.

"I'm your boyfriend, So listen to me." he whispers into her ear, She bit her lip to stop her from moaning.

Lizzie looks up at him as he let go of her hair, "No, Fuck off. I'm mad at your for leaving me. In the middle of sex aswell, What kind of man doesn't finish before leaving?" Lizzie asked before actually walking away, All the guys are santa and all the girls are mrs claus.

Lizzie found scarlett and hailee so she laid down next to them, "Boy problems?" Flo asked as she walked over, Lizzie nodded. "He left in the middle of sex, He probably had blue balls."

"FLO!" the girls all say getting everyone's attention, The british girl grew red and sat down. "Shut up." She whines.

"He got mad because I told him that the sex was better drunk-"

"You what?" Scar asked, "Liz that's bad, You can't say that." Lizzie sat up and looked at them.

"Drunk sex is way better, It's rough and hot, It makes me feel amazing." The girls agree with the blonde actress, Lizzie then stood up at the same time Y/N was approached by one of roberts sluts.

Lizzie walks over to her boyfriend, and the whore touches his arm. "Hi, You wanna go have sex?" Lizzie asked as she put her hand on his abs, She got pushed on the floor and kicked.

"THATS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU DICK." Y/N didn't even care he punched the girl straight in the face and knocking her out, "Go to sleep you whore."

No one was expecting Y/N to punch a girl, "Y/N your not supposed to hit girls." Robert said, He helped lizzie up and kissed her head.

he doesn't give a fuck, She hit lizzie." Scar said, It was true Y/N was very protective of what's his and lizzie was his. It's a hot kinda protective though not the toxic kind.

Hey guys, Sorry I'm late- What happened?" Chris H asked, Everyone looked at Y/N so he just kissed lizzie.

But, She didn't pull back, The kiss got deeper. His tongue teased her tongue as his mouth opened against hers, She moved them backwards towards the exit and she could heard the girls giggling in the background.

She was in for a ride

-
A/N : Written on my tumblr : last month