41-50

Chapter 41

41. Brother Lu, the eldest lady who was requested

, is not sensitive to female creatures other than mother and sister.

He silently drank his ice water and walked out silently.

Zuo Yue was not willing to let go, and chased after her.

From a distance, she could still hear her lively girlish voice: "This little brother, just tell me...Little brother——Hello!! I @##——Hello!" Lala showed another indescribable

expression .

That clumsy acting is really too hot for the baby's eyes.

However, the two people in the room didn't seem to realize that something was wrong at all, and their expressions didn't change at all.

The base is still under construction, and with the scorching sun in the sky, dust is flying everywhere.

Not good for scenery.

Lu Le yawned and went to sleep in the air-conditioned room again.

Three hours after waking up again, Mother Lu made a lot of new snacks.

Lu Le was flipping through an e-book while eating.

Next to it, Lala, who was put down, was lying on the crib with her head turned away, wanting to see.

Lu Le thought she was interested, so she simply used the function of listening to books.

"%¥#%&%...¥%..."

is a very foreign language, and Lala feels a little dozed off.

Babies are hard.

Lu's mother said to Lu Le: "The Bai family told me that they want to send their son here. If you don't like it, I will refuse you."

Then, Lu's mother poked Lala's face neatly , let her mouth face outward, and then put the freshly prepared milk bottle on it.

Seeing that Lala was drinking from the bottle, she went on to say, "I don't think that child's mind is very good. Needless to say, your brother and your father definitely disagree." But if Lu Le likes it,

they Will also change attitude in seconds.

Lu Le didn't say yes or no.

In fact, it doesn't matter who is around, she doesn't care much about it.

Seeing Lu Le's attitude, Lu's mother knew that she didn't have any feelings for the Bai family boy.

Speaking of which, the two are considered blind date in disguise, right?

Sure enough, my baby doesn't treat him differently because of his good looks.

"Then let them—" Take people away.

Before he could say anything in the second half, Lu Le heard the gentle voice of the housekeeper coming from the new phone.

[Miss, brother and dad let you go to the ancient tomb]

[The car is already outside the door, you can drive yourself]

Lu Le put down the snacks in his hand, wiped his mouth with a tissue, and took out a new one Wipe your hands.

Said to Lu's mother: "Mom, I'll go and see first." It

wasn't until Lu Le left that Lu's mother realized that there was something wrong.

The butler's voice seems to be the sound source of that kid from the Bai family, right?

Is this what it is called when the program is set?

"Hiss—" Lu's mother narrowed her eyes, "This boy from the Bai family has something." He's

a little smarter than the rest of the Bai family.

But wanting to plot against our baby—unforgivable!

boom!

The kitchen knife in Lu's mother's hand fell, and the head of a fresh sea fish was separated.

"Cough, cough, cough—"

Lala choked on her milk.

"I'll find you an adoptive family after the base system is stabilized." Mama Lu glanced at her and said.

Sure enough, except for Lele, the other babies are troublesome.

Lala: "..."

At the gate of the ancient tomb, brother Lu and father Lu were looking at the zombie general.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a car engine. Even with the noise reduction equipment installed, the movement was not too small.

In the blink of an eye, an off-road vehicle stopped in front of them.

It's half an arm's length away from them.

The person next to him: "..."

What kind of new lethal weapon is this? !

Brother Lu and Father Lu were very calm, and even showed relief.

The baby/sister is really a happy baby.

Look, how beautiful it is!

The zombie general also looked at Lu Le who got out of the car.

She happened to be wearing a light blue dress.

"Hehe——" Her Royal Highness is still the same as before, with a heroic figure and extraordinary momentum!

Hearing the voice of the zombie general, Lu Le finally stopped for a second to think.

Chief Qing, let's call Bai You next time.

A group of people were at the entrance of the ancient tomb, most of them were archaeologists.

The reason for letting Lu Le come is very simple, this group of ancient zombies will not let them go in for archaeology.

The Lu family let in, but they were not allowed to bring other people.

Being able to let a group of people in for the first time is already the bottom line of their greatest love.

When the archaeologists saw Lu Le, they were very enthusiastic.

It was like seeing a savior.

One of the young archaeologists said politely: "Miss Lu, I'm sorry to disturb you, but this ancient tomb has high archaeological value. The civilization inside may involve the entire historical process of country Z, We have to trouble you to come here."

Another archaeologist also said to Brother Lu and the others: "We all know that Miss Lu is the treasure of the Lu family, and now she is also the treasure in our hearts. As long as you can enter the ancient tomb, I promise that the group of old men at the base will not come to harass her again."

Then, everyone's eyes turned to Lu Le.

Awaiting her decision.

Lu Le walked up to the zombie general and looked up at him slightly.

"You must have misunderstood the person. I'm not a princess." Lu Le smiled with a gentle tone, "At least, now I'm sure I'm not." "

Hehe——" Your Highness the Princess! We will always follow you! I will never admit my mistake!

Feeling the intense emotion of the zombie general, Lu Le frowned.

She lowered her head and looked at the dark nails of the zombie general.

In addition to the obvious nail polish, there are all kinds of dirt on it, all of which he dug recently.

Those Yin soldiers were also covered with all kinds of sludge, but they didn't care.

For Her Royal Highness, I will be happy in everything I do.

They are all zombies, and their appearance and appearance are all external things.

Lu Le turned his head and said to Brother Lu and the others, "Give way first."

Everyone didn't know why, but they still cooperated, and they all gave way to ten meters away.

Seeing that everyone was far away, Lu Le took out the nail polish remover he picked up casually.

Under the gaze of the zombie general, he washed off the nail polish little by little.

With the polish off, the general's nails were still pure black.

As if to tell something.

"Hehe—" Her Royal Highness?

Lu Le found that after removing the nail polish, the spiritual connection between the zombie general and her has indeed weakened a lot, but it can't be said that there is no such thing.

The imagined madness did not appear either.

Why?

She would not naively think that the nail polish was not washed off.

The zombie general's attitude towards her has not changed in the slightest.

Lu Le thought about it.

She raised her head again and said to the zombie general: "These people want to go in for archaeology. If you don't want to, I won't force you." The

archaeologists were all unhappy: "Miss Lu, this——"

How can you It's a disservice!

The zombie general was very happy when he heard Lu Le order her.

Without thinking for a second, he took a big step and got out of the way.

Then, he raised his right hand and made a movement.

The Yin soldiers also took away the shovels in their hands, leaving a passage.

The archaeological experts were overjoyed and rushed in.

I'm afraid these ancient zombies will regret it.

As for whether these ancient zombies will suddenly become black, they don't care anymore.

To be able to enter an ancient tomb of this level, even if you die in it, it is worth it!

However, when they entered, they realized that there were far more than two hundred Yin soldiers inside.

Pass through the general's tomb, cross the princess hall, and there is a huge ancient martial arts field behind.

In the Martial arts arena where the edge can hardly be seen, the line of sight is very dim.

Someone took out a flashlight and took a picture, and there was a neat row of ancient zombies.

The faces of these zombies are rotten, but the armor remains intact.

The black eye sockets, the bridge of the nose, and the slow-moving skeleton...

That horrible honor almost scared a few timid archaeologists to tears.

Even more daring, he lit up an archaeological lamp, and the surrounding area of ​​tens of meters was as bright as day.

Seeing the scene in front of them, everyone gasped.

Archaeological expert team: "!!!"

There are at least tens of thousands of zombies here!

Only then did they realize that the ones brought out by the zombie general were the only ones with a good image left.

Maybe it has been carefully selected.

At least, it won't frighten their highness the princess.

But the experts discovered that those ancient zombies did not stay motionless in the martial arts arena.

When the experts were archaeological, an ancient zombie followed silently behind each of them.

They scraped the dirt, and the ancient zombies looked at them with dark eyes.

They took pictures of vases and dinner plates, and the ancient zombies turned their heads to look at them.

They wanted to go to the princess bedroom to find clues, and all the ancient zombies exuded a terrifying aura.

It seems to say: "If you want to die, you can enter."

The experts: "..."

What's the matter with the legs being a little weak?

They also discovered a huge underground garden filled with all kinds of flowers and even extinct plants.

There are so many beautiful flowers everywhere, there is actually a small lake in the middle, it is simply a paradise!

Of course, they were not allowed in either.

I could only catch a glimpse of the scenery inside from a distance, and then I was shocked.

"I'm going to—"

"What the hell?!"

When everyone looked over, they saw a group of ancient zombies walking in the garden, watering the flowers.

These days, do zombies know so much about gardening? !

It took them three days to finally figure out the pattern.

The ancient zombies allow archaeologists to enter the ancient tomb, but they are not allowed to damage anything inside, let alone take it out.

Except for the Lu family, no one is allowed to go to the princess bedroom and the underground garden.

Someone showed horror: "The intelligence of these ancient zombies is too high!" "

Yeah, look at the zombies in our post-apocalyptic world. Although they are all powerful, they are like idiots. How can they have any intelligence— ——The high-level zombie who controls the evolution zombie is an exception."

The person next to him complained: "Is this comparable? How long are these zombies in the last days? I'm afraid they have been zombies for thousands of years, let alone crushing ordinary zombies with intelligence. Maybe they all have to call their ancestors!"

"Ah, this——" Everyone was terrified.

In this way, Miss Lu's power is too great.

No wonder the base executives are so afraid.

It is impossible for anyone to let it go, a family has such a powerful force.

It's just that none of them dared to mention this matter again, because if it was mentioned, the Lu family would immediately leave.

They left, leaving only empty ancient tombs—maybe the ancient zombies still have a way to seal them.

In the end of the world, their technology has been severely shut down, and they may not be able to open it yet.

In addition to the ancient zombies, the Lu family's contribution to the base is also irreplaceable.

In short, they can't anger the Lu family now.

Bai You was finally allowed to come to Lu Le's side. After a few days, his movements seemed to become more and more flexible.

From the point of view of action, it is no different from ordinary people.

He was well-groomed by the Bai family, his hair was washed soft and shiny, and the moon-white shirt just highlighted his figure.

Coupled with that delicate face, as if it was carved by God himself, it is extremely eye-catching.

Like walking hormones.

People who saw it all admired: "It's so handsome!"

"I've never seen anything more beautiful than this!"

"A man in anime would not dare to draw like this!"

But some people sneered.

Seeing Bai You who was about to meet Lu Le, Zuo Yue snorted, "You shameless little boy!"

Someone reminded Zuo Yue, "Hold down, he's not a little boy! He's the heir of the Bai family. The richest man in country Z—the only heir of the Bai family!"

"Is it so important to be rich?" Zuo Yue was even more contemptuous, "Our goddess is not short of money!"

If the Lu family really loves money, what is the richest man in the country to do with the Bai family.

What's more, money before the end of the world is useless.

"That's because your goddess is amazing, what do you despise others for?"

"Take care of yourself!" Zuo Yue

put her hands on her hips, "I despise what's wrong! " The temper is also getting more and more explosive.

To put it simply, when the topic of Lu Le is mentioned, she explodes.

Others: "..."

Tsk tsk tsk, double-standard fans can't be offended.

When Bai You saw Lu Le from a distance, the coldness in his eyes melted unconsciously.

He reached out and gently covered his chest.

There was a hot and manic breath, always urging him.

After seeing Lu Le, all emotions fell silent.

He can control himself well again.

Lu Le was eating fruit, and Brother Lu was beside her, telling her interesting stories about the base.

I'm afraid she's too boring.

With a slight smile on the corner of Lu Le's mouth, he listened silently.

Lule's house was built separately, with a house on the outside and a few RVs inside, forming a temporary room.

Outside the house, there is a large sunshade room, which is full of air conditioning.

Farther away, the generator is working non-stop, just to ensure the 24-hour power supply of this room.

Before Bai You went over, he put the watch Lu Le gave her on his wrist.

Walking all the way, no one found him.

Brother Lu raised his head and looked at him with disgust on his face: "Come?"

Bai You stopped and nodded.

He also smiled at Brother Lu.

Brother Lu felt a toothache when he saw him smiling.

Back then, he just didn't notice for a while, and was tricked by this kid, making Lele listen to his voice for several years.

Brother Lu rejoiced in his heart: "It's good if you're dumb, so you don't have to find an excuse to show your presence in front of Lele."

However, Brother Lu didn't know that before he approached, he had already spoken to Lu Le with his heart tone.

"I'm here. Are you okay?"

Lu Le didn't return, but just poured a glass of juice and put it in front of the seat next to him.

Bai You walked over, sat down silently, and drank water.

Lala was also placed in the stroller, basking in the sun with the air conditioner blowing.

Brother Lu asked Lu Le: "I checked, if the underground palace over there can be dug out, it would be good to live in it. The environment and rooms are relatively complete, but there are no technological facilities, but it will be soon, and I will add more for you one after another. Go in."

The zombie general insisted that Lu Le was a princess, and wanted to invite her to live in, but Lu Le no longer refused.

She generally does not reject others, let alone please others.

What's more, the zombie general's invitation can make her live more comfortably.

Lu Le said, "Okay."

But when she nodded and agreed, Lala, who had been quiet for a long time, suddenly became noisy again.

She danced and vomited a lot of bubbles.

Bai You turned his gaze away.

Lala heard his impatient voice: "Quiet."

But she still danced.

"Tell her! You can't go! You can't go!!!"

Bai You turned his head, covered his eyelids, and ignored her.

Lala was so anxious that she wanted to pull again, but she knew that she had to hold back.

If she pulls again, she will be thrust into Father Lu's hands again.

After the first operation, she often has no chance to be sent back.

Brother Lu is still discussing with Lu Le about entering the underground palace.

If there is no accident, all the ancient zombies are dispatched, and with the cooperation of the excavators here, the palace will be exposed in another month.

Other miscellaneous construction, arrangement, cleaning, and ventilation can be done in half a year, and then move in.

Before that, they also need to ensure that Lu Le can live comfortably outside.

Before officially moving in, Brother Lu also suggested that Lu Le visit it from time to time to make sure what he likes.

Lu Le said: "I want a silk quilt, KN-S."

This brand of silk quilt is warm in winter and cool in summer, and has the effect of preventing odor, dirt and moths.

Great for kohlrabi.

Even though she had been covered with a quilt for several months, it had to be completely changed.

Brother Lu nodded: "OK."

This brand is commonly used by Lule, but the inventory was accidentally contaminated two days ago, of course they were reluctant to use it for Lule.

But there is no need to tell her about the silk quilt.

Lala was even more anxious when she heard that their chat was getting more and more lively.

But Bai You didn't move at all, and had no intention of saying anything to Lu Le at all.

"There's something I've been wanting to ask, but I don't have time." Brother Lu suddenly changed the subject.

Then, Lala saw that the gazes of Missy and Young Master Lu turned to her.

The gentle voices of the young ladies suddenly seemed to be 800 degrees colder.

"Are you time-traveled, or reborn?"

Lala's waving little paw froze in mid-air.

Tears of surprise flowed from the corner of his mouth.