51-60

Chapter 51

51.

The castle hall of the eldest lady who is conducting appraisals is overcrowded again.

The central air conditioner was running inside, and a thin blanket was spread on the floor, which was just right for sitting on.

At the door, Tiandiao was desperately stuffing ice cubes into his mouth.

It sat on the ground with its buttocks, its two paws raised to freeze ice, one on the left and one on the right, stuffing them into its mouth.

When stuffing it, I didn't forget to shout: "Spicy, spicy, spicy..."

The mutated Chaotian pepper is so spicy that it wants to go to heaven in place.

Zhang Lu thought it was a little funny, they didn't realize it before, and they didn't know Daoist Ouyang would do that.

Daoist Ouyang is one of the two priests who came here at the beginning. His surname is Ouyang, and he is 24 this year.

The other one is named Zhuge, surnamed Zhuge and named Ge, who is the same age as Ouyang.

The special blood of the two impressed everyone very deeply, but they are very good at divination, and helped predict the attack of zombies several times.

To show respect, everyone called them Daochang according to the rules.

At this moment, everyone in the hall was looking at Lu Le eagerly.

Lu Le looked at Ouyang.

Ouyang touched his nose, yes, he has to explain this matter.

"When I went out just now, I had a divination, and the divination showed that brother, I guess it has something to do with these mutated vegetables."

Between the crowd and Lu Le, there were several pots filled with various mutated vegetables.

The Chinese cabbage that is being rolled up and down, Chaotian pepper that takes a bite of the tomato next to it from time to time, the tomato that is sometimes green and sometimes red, the black leek that is more than one meter long, the eggplant with a small lightning on its body... Everyone looked at them and felt that their stomachs were full of pain

. in turbulence.

It is really unacceptable for ordinary people to eat ordinary dishes that have become like this!

It felt like eating weird bugs, it was disgusting.

Holding a kitchen knife, Zhang Lu gestured in front of the cabbage: "Are these vegetables going to hurt the young miss?"

Ouyang said with a serious expression, "My ability is limited, so I can't count on the young lady's life. But these vegetables should cause trouble "

Zhuge also agreed: "Yesterday they were fine, but now they mutate overnight, which means that they have an adventure that we didn't realize."

The vegetables have mutated unknowingly, which means that the variable has come.

Xu Chenxi's baby face was wrinkled: "It doesn't matter what they are, anyway, if they are a threat to the eldest lady, you can't take them!" The others looked

at Lu Le with expectant eyes, like a first-grade elementary school student.

Obediently wait for instructions.

Lu Le stretched out his hand towards Ouyang: "Did you bring the divination?"

Ouyang had a bitter expression: "..."

Heartbroken, the eldest lady is about to slap her face in public again.

Huh—

he took out something from his pocket, with a look of death on his face.

Forget it, forget it, the skills are inferior to others, and being slapped in the face is also self-inflicted.

Anyway, the eldest lady is not an outsider, and it's fine to be slapped in the face by her.

He puffed up his chest again, and when he turned around, he caught a glimpse of Zhuge's indescribable expression.

Zhuge: "..." This brother is probably hopeless.

Ouyang: "..." Close your eyes if you can't speak!

"..."

The people present all knew Lu Le's ability, and they looked at Lu Le eagerly.

I calculated in my heart that at most ten minutes, the eldest lady will be able to get the result.

It is much better than some people who have to prepare for most of the day.

Ouyang: "..." Just think about it in your heart, and don't cast contemptuous glances at me by the way.

It's so easy to understand, it will hurt, thank you!

A good person lives a safe life.

A minute later, Lu Le put down his things.

Looking at the mutated vegetables, he announced the result to everyone: "Don't worry, it's not a big deal, first bring all the mutated vegetables you found." Not long after, someone brought over a few more

dishes.

There are farmers who can grow vegetables, and they have many kinds of vegetables here.

Lu Le asked them to arrange the vegetables according to different tastes.