Chapter two

✔️Chapter Two

Assalamu alaikum
Hello,Hey,Good morning,Bonjour

What are days in this world compared to the eternity of the hereafter? 

Warning!
This is my first book here,this is the first time I'm writing a story in fact I have no intention in becoming a writer but here i am writing this novel which I hope you will like to read and share with your loved ones and Enemies.Because why not🌝💀

                ✔️chapter Two

Amna umar Farouq

Tapping my foot and screwing my nails,waiting for the flight to land  in home.
Immediately after the meeting I called for saudat to book for my ticket to Kano and here I am about to land.I have to get everything done with ya Akram in a day to be in Dubai for my orientation with ASSIA.

""I said out the dua loud enough for my ears and my throbbing heart.

Everyone start to move out along with their belongings chanting Alhamdulillah for the safe arrival,finding their one or more relatives to pick them up,and here I am stuck with no other one than Myself and I.

I adjusted the spec to the bridge of my nose and start walking towards the walk out entrance considering I have no luggage to carry and just in tow I heard a scream of my name.

"Amna Umar Farouq"

I walk fast not to meet with whoever it is must have known me either in low education level or tertiary level and am in no mood for reunion because why am I here.For ya Akram alone.

"Oh my Allah Amna you are still stubborn like always"Shaddad said flashing me one of his dazzling smile.

"Assalamu alaikum shaddad,how are you"

"Wow Amna,so it's really you,The great AmNuf all around the globe"and now I don't like where this chat is longing on how it is changing from one direction to another.

I huffed and blew out my nose to erase some tension "shaddad it's so nice to meet you after so long"I said and step forward ending the conversation.

"Not before we have a snap after so long"pushing out his phone he take some steps ,step closer and click on the snap button.

"My streaks will be so bloom to have you after a very long time"

I just walk pass him because I have no time for him banter and I know quute well that no matter how much I will ask him to delete or not to post is of no USE.

I push out my phone out my Dior bag and press on the call button beside ya Akram's contact.He pick up on the second ring.

"Assalamu alaikum ya Akram"

"Wa alaikumus salam baby sis,how are you"

"Alhamdulillah ya Akram,I just landed"

"In"I can hear him gasp

"Kano,Home"

"You are here already,oh no Amna you could have told me you will be coming today"

"I am here already"

"Okay will call mallam Audu to come and pick you,you can recognize him right"

"I hope so"I chuckled because I was here five months back and I met a lot of Mallams so I don't think that stupid brain of mine can recognize such a filthy Mallam ado.

"Okay will send you his contact also"

"Okay yaya"I hung up and sit near the entrance.

I waited for like twenty minutes before my phone started to buzz.

"Yes mallam ado right,I am wearing a red and black Abaya you will find me near the entrance"

"Rankishidade Jaa da baaqi kenan kou"

"yes mallam ado"

Twenty minutes later I heard footsteps coming my way before I look up a masculine scent huta my nose and everything in me following that scent,I look aside only to be met with those Brown eyes that keeps hunting my dreams and my daydreams.

And following my gaze in still he looks ravishing masking me that His Awesome Handsome smile.

"Assalamu alaikum Amna"

In all of the pass years and all of time he decided to grace me with his presence just today!WoW!!

I ignored him continue tapping my shoe in an alarm state of waiting for mallam Garba or Kabir is his Name,right now I just want to disappear from this Man presence.

And just in tour my phone start beeping and It is mallam Ado from my caller Id oh so it's Mallam Ado,good.

"Assalamu alaikum Hajiya gani a bakin gate din amman fa sun Hanani shigowa"

"Wa alaikumus salam Malam ado just a minute Barin na fito."

I push up, hold along my bag and started walking out.

"Amna just a minute and I will explain to you all that you were expecting was not that happen"walking up to meet my walk.

"Glad to here that and oh I get it all,"I said all through gritted teeth.

"No Barbie you don't get it all"

"Your words don't make a stark upon me!!"

Two steps

"And don't you dare call me that again,you have no dignity after all"I hiss and started walking again.

"Hajiyan Yallabai"I was greeted by a man looking old with his almost brown teeth due to the thirty two shown teeth I'm face with.

"Mallam Ado?"

"Eh Ranki shi dade nine,Barka da zuwa"

"Sannu Mallam Ado zamu iya tafiya?"

"Qwarai kuwa ranki shi dade"bowing a bit

He started walking ahead with me trailing behind,we reach the car and I quickly buckle inside not to face That Bastard again!.
Bastard I said,no Mindless being!!

Through out the trip I struggle to keep my mind block out of what just happened by tapping in and out of my Instagram account,playing my Favorite Candy crush,visiting my twitter account for the mean time,going through my contact list,checking my Mail.

A thirty minutes drive before we stroll through the main gate of My home,Home I said but it is barely Eight months since I set my foot here.

"Thank you mallam Audu"I whispered with a shaky voice because of the sudden rush of emotions than ran through the veins and pillars of my whole body.

"Nagode ranki shi dade Mallam ado ne"

I turn to look at him registering what he just said before I nod and walk to the main entrance.

I knock before sliding the door "Assalamu alaikum Ahlul Bait"

I received no a single reply nor a drop so I decided to salaam again.

"Assalamu alaikum Ahlul bait"This time a little bit louder.

My eyes landed in the least expected person walking towards me with a wide grin and open arms.

Hey lovelies
How have you all been
How is the Cashless policy treating y'all
Allah ya nuna mana qarshen sa

   And oh!

How is ELECTION going!!?

Is it favoring you?

Or NADA?

Let's discuss it here?what do you think 🤗

Jazakumullah khayr for giving LIAL a chance. It Means A lot.

     Sending love❤️💕😻🥰💛💛🧡❤️❤️‍🔥

         Asmiey_Rna❤️