The Bet

Steve was working late one night when Natasha walked into the room with a proud smirk across her face. Steve looked up from the file he was reading concerned.

"What is it?" Steve asked raising his right eyebrow.

"I won the bet." She smirked proudly.

"How?" His brows furrowed quickly. She slapped the file down on his desk. He opened it and read it quickly. "Shit..."

"Pay up." She brought the Chinese food in and took his laptop. She pulled up a dating website and began making his profile.

Name: Steve Rogers

Age:

Natasha looked at him. "Do you want me to put 26 or 96?"

"Uh.. Won't 96 sound weird?" Steve replied.

"Right..." Natasha nodded.

Name: Steve Rogers

Age: 26

Hobbies: Drawing and Training

Turn-ons:

"Steve, what turns you on?" Natasha turned to face him.

"What?" Steve asked.

"Sexually, what turns you on?"

"I don't know!" He shrugs, "I haven't had sex."

Natasha laughed and continued.

Name: Steve Rogers

Age: 26

Hobbies: Drawing and Training

Turn-ons: ...

Turn-offs: Works for an evil organization, doesn't like america

Attractions:

"What do you like in someone?" Nat turned towards him again.

"Honest, good character, fit, nice personality, funny, doesn't mind me being gone for long period at a time." Steve said back. Natasha typed as he went.

Name: Steve Rogers

Age: 26

Hobbies: Drawing and Training

Turn-ons: ?

Turn-offs: Works for an evil organization, doesn't like america

Attractions: Honest, good character, fit, nice personality, funny, doesn't mind me being gone for long period at a time

Height: 6'3

Physical Attributes: Blue eyes, blonde hair, physically built

"All you need now is a profile picture and I can use one from google or your fan page." She smirked, inserting a profile picture. "There." Natasha said and handed him the laptop eating some of the food Steve was all ready eating.

"My what? Oh- I already have 50 people sending me messages." Steve sighed.

"Pick one." She nodded as she watched him.

"But.. I'm busy hanging with you. How do I eliminate some?" He asked.

"Well, figure out who just wants to hook up with you." Natasha suggested. He did so. In a matter of minutes 50 turned into 75 and then down to 10. It fluctuated crazily. Nat ended up taking the computer and adding to his profile.

Name: Steve Rogers

Age: 26

Hobbies: Drawing and Training

Turn-ons: ?

Turn-offs: Works for an evil organization, doesn't like america

Attractions: Honest, good character, fit, nice personality, funny, doesn't mind me being gone for long period at a time

Height: 6'3

Physical Attributes: Blue eyes, blonde hair, physically built

Wants: A long time relationship, no hook ups.

Within minutes, most of the people wanting to talk stopped. Steve sighed a little and looked at the twenty people that sent him requests and actually stayed. A small smile crept on his face at a young lady. He clicked on her name and the two started talking, occasionally Natasha would look over and see him laugh a little. A small smile crept on her face, but her heart hurt... Just a little, though she would never admit it.