Chapter One

It was Friday September fourth. I was sat waiting for my latest foster family to pick me up. My name is Bellatrix. Yeah like Bellatrix Lastrange from Harry Potter. I was dressed head to foot in black. From my black Doc Martins to my black hoodie. My black skinny jeans and my MCR tee. Fuck. I wasn't your average fifteen year old kid. But god was I a useless bitch. This was my third foster family since my birthday six months ago. I had a box and a smallish suitcase for all my belongings. I traveled light. I never knew when I was moving on. I wanted to be able to carry my stuff by myself so I didn't have to trust them. I had nothing that someone else had brought me. I would always leave that stuff behind. I saw it as unneeded baggage. I saw the door at the end of the room open. To men walked in hand in hand. They had identical hair cuts. One went left and the other right. One had wavy, damp brown hair like he rushed to get here and the other strate black hair.

"Bell attic," one of them asked. I nodded, "I'm Phil and this is Dan. We're your new foster family," in all my foster families I've never had a same sex couple be my foster parents.

"It's Trixi," I told them pucking up my stuff. The one with curly hair watched me.

"I'll carry your stuff the the car," he told me. I looked at him. He was wearing all black too. I shook my head.

"Dan can carry it for you Trixi," the other one said. He wrote bright clothes his hoodie was bright yellow and had a face on it. He's jeans were black though.

"I can carry it myself," I told them holding my ground. They sighed. I followed them down the two flights of stairs and outside. The wavy haired one, Dan, complained how this'd was too close to physical exercise. The other one, who I learned was called Phil, told him to shut up and told me about their jobs. They were YouTubers and had a radio one show on the first Monday of every month. I pretended to listen. Nodding ever so often. I got into the back of a blue mini. The newish one with five doors. This one was obviously well cared for. Phil sat in the drivers seat and drove me to my new 'home'.

"We're here," Dan said in a sing song sort of was when Phil pulled up outside a old Victorian house.

"Welcome home Trixi," Phil grinned opening the car door. I climbed out  I hand my stuff in my arms again quite quickly. I walked towards the old house. The front garden was beautiful. It was very much a family home. Phil guided me to the front door and unlocked it. I left on my shoes. I didn't want to seem polite. I wanted them to hate me. I just didn't want to be in London. I preferred the boring ass town I was in over the summer. What did they expect me to do in the country side town? Anyway.

"Where's my room," I asked Phil.

"This way," he replied. I think he was kinda shocked by my tone of voice. He lead me up three flights of stairs then pulled open a final door to reveal an other staircase,"Um there sorry it's a bit of a treck but your social worker said you'd like a bit of your own space. You can unpack and then we can order a pizza for dinner."

"Kay," I headed up the stairs they weren't very steep. I came out into a white washed attic room. It had a double bed pushed against one wall. There was a loveseat and a small TV. On the loveseat there was a macbook air and a iPhone. I quickly set to work setting them up. I have had Apple products and Samsung products given to me by different foster families. Apple was my favourite. I put the phone in my pocket and got to putting my clothes in the oak wardrobe. The photo of myself as a toddler with some woman I don't even know anymore, went at the back of my closet. I placed a small figurine of an elfish princess which I spent hours making in my last home. I noticed a door near the top of the stairs which I pushed. A small ensute. Took my small back of toiletries in the already fully stocked bathroom. I put the small bag on the shelf above the sink.  I had nothing else to unpack which left me with no other choice than to go downstairs. I quickly went downstairs. Phil was sat on the couch in the living room on his laptop doing something. Dan on the otherhand what sat in such a way that was sure to damage is back. I walked in and sat on a bean bag on the other side of the room. Phil looked up.