As Chris woke up he instantly heard a noise. As he looked around the room he noticed it wasn't from the room it was coming from the living room. Chris got up out of his bed as he was walking down the hall to the living room he saw that the TV was turned on he must have not turned it off last night. Chris went inside the living room and reached for the remote as Chris was about to turn it off a camera zoomed into the mountain. Chris recognized the mountain it was blackwood pines the camera was switched to a reporter. The reporter talked over the camera until he stopped the camera went to the icy snow then zoomed in. The reporter took hold of a flannel Chris put his hands over his mouth and turned off the TV. As Chris ran to his room his heart was beating rapidly no no he said there was no way this could be happening. Chris had thought they had escaped the nightmares from that night but even their dreams still held on to it. Chris instantly got a flashback to the wendigo about to kill him. Chris reached for his phone as he did it fell onto the floor. As Chris picked it up he noticed the picture in the corner of Beth and Hannah posing in front of the mountain. Chris typed rapidly on his phone as he read out loud his text some stuttering came out before he sent it. A few seconds later he got a text back from Sam he carefully opened the text and read it. Sam had said Chris I know you really want to see him but that mountain was a hell hole. As Chris threw his phone back on the bed he realized what if this was all a lost cause suddenly his phone buzzed again. Chris overlooked the text that Sam sent fine if you really want to find him I'll come with you I'll see if Mike can give us his car. Well thought Chris there's no turning back now a sad look crossed his face as he got up and went to his closet. He had picked out a green shirt and some jeans he had figured that he would wear the same coat from that night. Chris had put on his outfit before staring a glance at the picture again but except more hopeful. Before he knew it Chris had heard a car horn from outside as he looked outside he saw that Mike was inside the car to. Chris instantly rushed outside of his house then rushed to Sam's seat I thought you said we were only taking his car. Sam responded with a smile well I figure we take him too considering we don't know how much help we need. As Chris got into the passenger seat he was instantly greeted by Mike well are you ready to go back to those mountains Mike had asked in a happy tone. Chris couldn't help but smile too I guess so no turning back now. Back to that hell mountain Chris thought as they turned from the parking lot...