Troubles .

Your Point of View :

" What you did was wrong YN , i trusted you after all these years " Jacob said with tears down his face . I looked up at him , i couldn't believe what i did . I mean we all make mistakes we are human .

" Good-bye YN , for good " Jacob said slightly sad . " Jacob , look i didn't mean to do this she said that she didn't want you to know " i paused and waited as he stopped walking and turned toward me " She made me promise , Alexa loves you Jacob and so does your child they just didn't want you to know ." I started tearing , he was beyond mad . I would be loosing my Best friend and my 1st love .

" YN , i don't care ! I deserve to know about MY child , you should've told me ; I WAS your best friend " he yelled at me i was slightly scared but didn't want him to know. " Jacob im sorry ! Now you could go back Alexa , remember she loves you ? " i sounded stupid , i really did .

Alexa being the girl who stole him from me had a child and made me swore not ti tell him ? Huh of course she loves him . He started walking towards me and hugged me ... " I'm Sorry - So - so sorry .. every pa-parent deserves to know they have a child . " i stuttered but realizing we both were hurt it didn't matter .

He hasn't hugged me like this since the whole high school drama started with me and Alexa ...thinking it was all over ... then he said " Im sorry to YN , but i need time to think . - by- Bye " . He stuttered as i heard hurt in his voice and let go of me and left out the door leaving me on my front stairs with my head in My knees balling ? If only he knew my feelings for him ...