🔆*̥˚Child of the Sun*̥˚🔆

.

.

.

A child born under the sun isn't something people really say.

However, a child of the sun is a much easier way to explain it.

A kid who is bright, bubbly and over all just shines more and more.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"More color!"

SPLAT

"Haha yes! I can't believe you're not my kid!"

The energetic skeleton laughed.

Paint was splattered everywhere, yellows and greens mixing in more than any other color. Giggles and snorts filled the air of the Doodle Sphere as paper was scattered across the ground like seeds.

"Ink! Please be careful!" Dream said, trying to clean up the mess that the two were making.

Ink blew a raspberry at him, shrugging his shoulders as he lifted the kid into the air.

"Oh come on Dreamy! Let the girl have some fun! Right little firefly?" he said, swinging the girl around.

She laughed, her fairy wings trying to flutter and flap.

Dream sighed, "Well at least don't drop her, We still need to go get Blue!" he said, putting the leftover paper in a small pile on the side.

ink's eyes changed rapidly.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that!" he said, a wide grin forming on his face.

He set the girl down, shoving the other art supplies that laid out to the side.

"And to pick up Pj from Error's." Dream said, picking up the smiling child and putting her on his back.

"..OH MY GOD-" Ink screamed, his face getting pale.

Dream couldn't help but sigh louder, "You forgot about him too, didn't you?"

Ink was silent.

.

.

.

"Noooooo- yeah." He crumbled in defeat as he fiddled with a kids dino keychain necklace.

Dream stared at him before giving a slow clap, the child coping him soon after.

"I know, I know. I mean, you know I have the memory of a goldfish so, can you really blame me?" Ink shrugged, giving the two a dorky smile.

Dream huffed, " And to think I was gonna let Pj and Pixie have a playdate.."

Ink chuckled before wrapping his arm around the yellow skeleton.

"Come onnnn, you know you love me! I am your bestie of course!" Ink proudly proclaimed.

Dream rolled his eyes before giving him a smile.

He shooed Ink's arm off of him before opening up a portal to Underswap, making sure his kid was still attached to him.

"Alright let's go pick up Blue and then we can head off to Error's to grab Pj." Dream said, grabbing onto the girl's legs like a seatbelt and jumping through the portal.