◇ Chapter 2 ◇

Sunghoon's pov

I was about to ask y/n to join us for lunch before that kid from history class asked her. He also doesn't seem to be human y/n should be careful around him.

"Y/n can me and Jay join too?" I ask, she turns around and nods in agreement with a small smile.

I look over at our male classmate, he glared at me a little before giving me a smile then continuing to walk with y/n. Me and jay give each other a look, "hey, I don't know if I like that guy" jay communicates to me. "Yeahh- let's keep an eye on him" sunghoon answers to Jay telepathically.

Jungwon's pov

I don't know if I like these new guys, they seem to have become comfortable with y/n- too quickly. I can also sense that they are not human, they smell... like vampires...

Author's pov

Sunghoon, jongseong, y/n, and jungwon walk to the cantene to eat. As they walk there yujun comes up to sunghoon.

"hey sunghoon want to eat with me?" Yujun asks sunghoon with flirtatious tone. That makes y/n grimace in disgust.

"No thanks, we are already told y/n that we will join them," Sunghoon answers with a straight face un amused.

Doesn't stop yujun from trying. "Okay maybe tomorrow" she says before leaving, rolling her eyes once she turns around in annoyance that she got rejected.

After a couple minutes of getting the food,, the group find a table close to the window, they take a seat together. Jongseong sits next to y/n on her right side, and jungwon sits infront of y/n, on the right side of jungwon infront of Jongseong its sunghoon.

"Hi nice to meet you im Jungwon," Jungwon introduces himself to sunghoon and jongseong. "Nice to meet you too" sunghoon and jongseong say in unison making, making them look at each other. Y/n presses her lips in a line to prevent from laughing.

A couple minutes pass and y/n excuses herself, "I'll be back i need to use the restroom" y/n says before stepping away.

The three boys are left alone at the lunch table. They glare at eachother a bit. "Yah, jungwon," Jongseong starts making Jungwon eye darken.

"what do you oversized mosquitos want?" Jungwon says in making the two vampires glare at him.

"You're one to talk,, You're not human either" sunghoon spats back.

Jungwon looks to the side no where in particular, just to avoid their gaze. "Yeah but atleast im not a leech like you two, what are two royal half vampires doing here i na human schoo?" Jungwon asks in a passive aggressive tone.

"It's non of your business flea-bag" jongseong spats back.

"You don't have to be so aggressive royal lee-" Jungwon cuts himself off when he sees y/n making her way back.

All three turn to y/n, as she walks towards them.

"wait there's something wrong..." sunghoon whispers.

Y/n pov

I head to the bathroom to do my business, when I hear someone come into the bathroom.

"Aishhh- that y/n is stealing my oppa and your oppa away from us!" I heard Minju say, "I know- what gives her the right to do that!?" I hear yujun complain.

I dont think its a good idea to go out right now. But the boys will get worried.

I wait 2 minutes, I stop heading noises and I walk out of the stall. Only to find yujun and minju quietly finishing their make up. "O look, just the person we were talking about" yujun taunts. She gets close to me and pulls my hair, "you little- you just had to steal Sunghoon away from me!" Yujun spats and I hold my whimpers.

"You will pay!!" Minju yells at me, as she kicks my leg making me fall on the ground. I really want to defend myself but I can't I dont want to get kicked out. I'll endure it. "Stay... away... from... sunghoon and jongseong..." they said as they continued to kick my leg and my arm making scraping it in the process making a pin size gash on my forearm, good thing my pain tolerance is higher than what they think, this is nothing compared to what I went through growing up.

They left me on the floor, once they were satisfied. I slowly get up in pain and wash the scrape minju made on my arm. I dont care what they do or say I won't loose my best friends again.

I walk out of the bathroom as if nothing happened. And went back to the cantene.

Jongseong's pov

So jungwon is a werewolf, that explains why he was able to sense what we were, I didnt think any other creature came to this school.

"You don't have to be so aggressive royal lee-" Jungwon cuts himself off when he sees y/n making her way back.

All three of us turn to y/n, as she walks towards us.

"wait there's something wrong..." sunghoon whispers.

I look at her and then the sweet smell came, "I see that she has a bit of blood stain on her sleeve," I whisper back at sunghoon making jungwon look at me, then looks back at y/n, curse that werewolf hearing.

Her blood sent is unusually sweet~

Wait... her- legs are bruised- i thought to myself. "We should ask her later in a more private setting, without any wolves around," I told sunghoon making sure jungwon heard. He side eyed us before y/n sat back in her seat, looking like nothing happened.

We all finish eating before heading to our next class. As we head there, together. We part ways with jungwon, exchanging glares before he went on his way.

"Hoon, we should tell y/n atleaat part of what happened 11 years ago, to not overload her brain with so much, we can always tell her later about us being vampires." I communicated to sunghoon he nods in response.

We enter the class room and repeat what we have been doing for the past couple classes.

In this class we get a 3 seat desk, perfect for the 3 of us. I smile to myself as we take our seats having y/n sit in between us.

------------

Here's another chapter for this story ill post another chapter tomorrow!