◇ Chapter 4 ◇

Fluff and angst
Mention of abuse⚠️
Bullying⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Thank you for the food!" Y/n suddenly blurts out.

"Enjoy!" Jay says.

Jongseong's pov

We sit down and eat with y/n, she has is happily eating the food I made for her. I'm glad we reconnected with her. No we really get to keep our promise to protect her.

"Jay do you want to tell me something, you've been looking at me for quite a bit" y/n says snapping me out of my thought, my pale face turning a light shade of pink realizing that I was staring at her.

"Oh no- s-sorry- I-i just couldn't help but look at your smiling face" I manage to say with a shy smile making sunghoon look up at us.

"O-oh i-i see" she says stuffing her face I see a shade of pink on her cheeks.

"Jay stop flirting" sunghoon says making me glare at him.

Little did we know y/n face was redder than her bowl she was eating out off.

"I-im not flirting Hoon!" I protest making sunghoon laugh evily.

We then hear giggles coming from my left side and sunghoons right side, and see y/n burst into laughter at our small quarrel. "You guys really haven't changed" she comments making me and hoon smile at her.

We finish eating our food. "Guys, I'm pretty sleepy it's been an eventful day today, ill head upstairs to my room." Y/n tells us before to heads to her room. "You guys can watch anything, and you guys can stay in the guest room, its 2 doors to the right when you go upstairs." She with a yawn before heading up. I look at her go up stairs dragging her feet.

"Okay! Have a good rest y/n!" I shout to her.

"Have a good rest y/n!" Hoon shouts at as well.

We hear a door close, im assuming its her room that she closed.

Y/n pov

I head to my room exhausted its only 8pm but im so tired, I head to my bathroom take a quick shower. I take off my clothes and head in the warm water.

"Ouch, that scrape on my arm that yujun left on me burns" I winced to myself as I feel the water on my body.

I finish taking my shower. I get out and do my night routine, after I put on my night clothes I wear a fitted tank top and a pair of comfortable shorts. I finish getting dressed and put a night mask on and wait a couple minutes before taking it off. I take off the mask and head to my bed.

I'm happy sunghoon Jay, and I reunited, I can't wait for my mom to see them now, I hope she comes sooner than what she had said, I think to myself, feeling the corners of my mouth curle upward, I let out a small chuckle. I snuggle in my bed before drifting off to sleep.

~time skip~

I wake up sweating hearing rain- its raining?

!BOOM!! CRACK!

"AAHHH!!" I let out a shriek, I really hate thunder, it reminds me of terrible times.

CRACKLE!

~flashback~

13 years ago~ it was a late night it was raining, me and my mom were just watching TV relaxing in the couch of our old house. We suddenly hear a slam of our door, the door slammed open, revealing my drunk father.