Chapter Thirteen<3

A/n I've been trying to update but there's not a lot of the grabber x reader on Tumblr from what I know.

THIS IS NOT MINE I DO NOT OWN THE STORY CREDITS WILL BE AT THE END.

enjoy :)

..................................

"I wonder... does your mask stay on during sex?" She asked.
"What?" It was hard to say whether the Grabber was more shocked or irritated by her boldness.
"Of course, if you even have sex" they shrugged and smiled provocatively "maybe kidnapping people is your only hobby, I wouldn't be surprised"
She couldn't see his expression when he looked at her, grinning mask was covering his whole face.
"Aren't you afraid?"
They shrugged.
"You will probably kill me anyway so what should I be afraid of? What else you can do to me?"
The Grabber chuckled and came closer.
"I think I will answer to all these questions now"
He grabbed their shirt and pulled it off over their head.
"Wha-"
He didn't let them finish their sentence, pushing her so hard, she fell on the mattress.
"Let my actions speak"
He kneeled between theit legs and took off their pants. She tried to get up but he pressed her to the floor with his strong hand resting on their chest. They couldn't move under his weight when he began to massage their clit with his thumb and pushed two fingers into her hole.
"You like it, dove?" He asked "of course you do. Do you hear that? That's how fuckin' wet you are"
They could hear splashing sounds and they couldn't deny, they felt their cunt was dripping with juice. She didn't want to admit it - after all she never wanted to be kidnapped and now she dreamed only about leaving this basement alive - but somehow the whole situation aroused them.
The Grabber took off his thumb from her clit and slowly pushed third finger inside her. She groaned feeling her cunt clench around him. Their kidnapper started thrusting into them. She couldn't see his face but she still could say he had a wide grin under this mask.
"Hope you like it" he said "I need to make you ready and stretched enough to take me"
Was it only a manly brag? They never saw him naked and she felt a mix of fear and excitation.
***
After some time, he pulled out his fingers - to her disappointment - and brought them to her mouth.
"Lick them clean" he commanded.
She obeyed and took his fingers in her mouth. She licked them and sucked on them, playing with his rings, using his tongue. They could see he was satisfied with their work and soon he pulled out his hand and he patted her head.
"Good pet. Now, it's time for the real fun"
He stood up and unzipped his trousers. They looked at his crotch as if they were in trance. The Grabber took of his pants and pulled out his member. It wasn't long, rather average length but very thick and she started to wonder if it would fit in her.
He kneeled between their legs and he dragged his cock over her wet cunt. Then, without warning, he pushed in. They gasped after a sudden sensation but it wasn't as bad as they expected it to be. The Grabber began thrusting into her and as his movements got faster, pain was replaced by pleasure.
***
"Fuck, I'm close"
He wanted to pull out but they stopped him.
"No, please" she moaned "Come inside"
"What?" The Grabber furrowed his brow.
"I want you to fill me with your cum. Please"
"If you beg so sweetly..." he started to thrust into her again "You will be dripping with my cum once I will be done with you"
Their body writhed with pleasure as he was railing them.
"You're mine now, you understand? No one else can touch you" the Grabber muttered, he was breathing heavily and she could say he was on the edge of orgasm "I will fill your pussy with my seed everyday until I will make you pregnant.. you're gonna have my babies and then I will breed you again.."
He couldn't speak any longer. He gave a few final thrust and with a sigh, he fell on their body. She put her arms around him and began to caress his back, enjoying the post coital bliss. The Grabber was heavy but there was something comforting in his weight on top of her.
He lifted himself up on his elbows.
"I hope your curiosity is satisfied" he said, gleam in his eye more devilish than grin on his mask.
"Oh, yes" they replied "I am completely satisfied"

..................................................................................

Credits to: francis-writes